ChesterCopperpot1

Lou Dobbs: “snowflake generals”

“Lou Dobbs is a fuckwad for saying what he said.”

seriously. How fucking hard is it to say that? That’s not a criticism of Trump; it’s a criticism of Dobbs. The right seriously have zero ability to call out their own when it’s deserved. 

8 hours ago, begooode said:

Only good things are attributed to Trump. All the bs either perceived or real is CUZ DEMs, or summarily blamed on the Enemy of the People.  The new republicans: life made easy through idiocy.  Michael Cohen was right “you look silly”.

PSA — when you’re defending LOLou Dobbs, you’re usually losing.

Who called it a campaign rally? Oh wait, Trump, that's right. 

All good things attributed to Trump says one of the puppets still clinging to Obama going 12 years strong right now....

6 hours ago, oldschool said:

The best part is Trump doesn't give a shit about his base. Hes been shitting on the little guy his entire privileged life. It's a little sad watching someone like soxcat defend him.

Thats yalls problem. We don't need him to care "for us". Just America as a whole while the left tries to burn it to the ground. 

When the left starts to realize the President helping them directly isn't his job, yall will be better off. 

We like that he doesnt put illegals first. That he doesnt want to try and annihilate Hitlers body count with unborn children. 

And that he ain't afraid of the countries all yall cower before. Speaking of which, I'm curious, does the left still believe that war with NK is coming?

11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Thats yalls problem. We don't need him to care "for us". Just America as a whole while the left tries to burn it to the ground. 

When the left starts to realize the President helping them directly isn't his job, yall will be better off. 

We like that he doesnt put illegals first. That he doesnt want to try and annihilate Hitlers body count with unborn children. 

And that he ain't afraid of the countries all yall cower before. Speaking of which, I'm curious, does the left still believe that war with NK is coming?

This is some crap that would make North Korea and Russia's state run media proud. I wonder how this country survived before Trump decided to stop being a Democrat and run as a Republican. So funny, reading people buying this bullshit about "he alone can fix this".

Edited by Btowner

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

This is some crap that would make North Korea and Russia's state run media proud. I wonder how this country survived before Trump decided to stop being a Democrat and run as a Republican. So funny, reading people buying this bullshit about "he alone can fix this".

Who said that? 

It was also funny watching you fools buy Collusion and Kavanuagh and Smollett.....guess we're even. 

9 hours ago, oldschool said:

The best part is Trump doesn't give a shit about his base. Hes been shitting on the little guy his entire privileged life. It's a little sad watching someone like soxcat defend him.

His number one issue is immigration yet he has a life long pattern of hiring illegals at his clubs and job sites. He claims he's for law and order, yet he resists every legal and civil document like tax assessments both in his private life and as president.... you can go on and on. That's not even bringing up the fact that in his private life he literally shitted into a gold toilet and ate off gold plates in his penthouse suite, while he refused to equip the lower floors with sprinkler systems cause he was grandfathered out of the requirement. He won't even go to Camp David on weekends to play golf, which would save the country millions, because it's not nice enough for him.

8 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Who said that? 

It was also funny watching you fools buy Collusion and Kavanuagh and Smollett.....guess we're even. 

He did. 

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He did. 

I meant, who are those who are buying into it?

He quoted me so I'm assuming by "people" he meant me. 

I have already went on record saying no one person can fix the direction we are headed in 4 or 8 years. 

30 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Y’all remember that thread where I asked Trump fans to name one criticism of Trump and it was crickets? Fun times. This is no different. 

You're lying. Go dig it back up. I dare you!

We could focus on Trumps character, especially before he was president and find things we might criticize but we actually have little to say negative about him keeping his promises, or trying like hell to keep them, despite being stonewalled by Pelosi and Schumer.  If not for the propaganda campaign we would have the wall and immigration reform.  We would also have an infrastructure bill.  We would be in a position to hand out green cards to immigrants that had clean records just to get enough bodies to do the work.  I dare the left to show where they have done anything or want to do anything besides pander to special interests.

Also, the left will lie out their ass.  Obama said you could keep you Doctor and coverage.  The Medicare for all actually want people to believe getting procedures approved under the government plan will be faster, easier and more efficient.  People like Harris are empty headed about the complexities and administration required.  She thinks you click your fingers and health care just appears for everyone.  Point being they are lying to the little guy and he is the one who will get screwed. 

I have been following elections for 50 years since I was 10.  I majored in Political science. I have never seen a more one sided and extreme narrow minded group of people than the Trump haters. Nobody even comes close.