Lou Dobbs: “snowflake generals”

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best part is Trump doesn't give a shit about his base. Hes been shitting on the little guy his entire privileged life. It's a little sad watching someone like soxcat defend him.

...right. So you come into a thread about generals and weren’t commenting on the military. That makes you even more of an idiot. 

Comical

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

I have been following elections for 50 years since I was 10.  I majored in Political science. I have never seen a more one sided and extreme narrow minded group of people than the Trump haters. Nobody even comes close. 

You majored in poli sci? Lmao. And you rip on those with liberal arts degrees...

16 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I have been following elections for 50 years since I was 10.  I majored in Political science. I have never seen a more one sided and extreme narrow minded group of people than the Trump haters. Nobody even comes close. 

I'd put up Obama haters for a good race.  

I mean, there's still idiots questioning where Obama was born.  Extreme narrow mindedness isn't exclusive to D's or R's, or even "Libertarians".  

2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Harvard University was under the impression that Obama was born in Kenya and so was his first literary agent. If he was telling people that why is it so horrible and racist for others to question that?

He released his birth certificate.  And no, it doesn't mean they are racisct, it means there's still dumbasses questioning where he was born.  They are extremely narrow minded.  Obama haters were always on him for anything and everything.  Certainly at least equal to Trump haters.

Do I need to explain the conversation to you again, fucking dumbass?   

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

No he wasn’t you retard. 

Show me one person who ever came out who said “Obama told me personally that he was born in Kenya.”

Fuck this idiot.  I should've never responded to his dumbass, but I had to point out that he is the same one sided extremely narrow minded person he says everyone else is.  He's too dumb to follow though.  

Edited by Rogue

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Fuck this idiot.  I should've never responded to his dumbass, but I had to point out that he is the same one sided extremely narrow minded person he says everyone else is.  He's too dumb to follow though.  

I generally don’t waste my time other than to backhand him...

33 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Obama's grandmother and half brother and sister said they were there when he was born in Kenya.  But keep up licking at Obama's testicles.  I'm sure he appreciates it.  Say high to @Rogue while you are down there. 

So another birther in the house.  Are all the dolts birthers?