QB in 2020 draft - poll

9 Nines

Will Titans draft a QB of future in 2020?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Will Titans draft QB of future in 2020?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, more like the hundreds of other times teams that tried and failed to pick up a mid-1st round QB and hand him the keys. Way to go, you know how to pick out an outlier and act as though he's  the no

If MM isn't re-signed then Tannehill on a short contract is the most likely QB for 2020.

We won't be picking high enough to get an actual QBOTF. Most likely we take a QB in the middle of the 1st and he turns out to be a bigger tease than Mariota.

22 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

We won't be picking high enough to get an actual QBOTF. Most likely we take a QB in the middle of the 1st and he turns out to be a bigger tease than Mariota.

If MM isn't re-signed then Tannehill on a short contract is the most likely QB for 2020.

2 minutes ago, ctm said:

I worded that poorly. By most likely, I meant how things would likely play out if we drafted a rookie QB next year. Tanny is def the most likely QB option.

30 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Just like KC did right?

7 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

No, more like the hundreds of other times teams that tried and failed to pick up a mid-1st round QB and hand him the keys. Way to go, you know how to pick out an outlier and act as though he's  the norm. While we're at it we might as well just wait till the 3rd to find our QBOTF. I mean it worked out for Seattle! We took Jake Locker 8th and E.J. Manuel was a 16th overall pick. I can't believe I actually have to say this. 

Nearly half of the current top 10 QBs are not top 5 picks. Rodgers, Watson, Röthlisberger, Mahomes. Then you have Brady and Wilson who were drafted after the first.