Sign in to follow this  
8MM

Taylor Lewan Breaks Down Blocking the Watt's, Proper O-Line Technique, & More! | NFL Film Session

30 minutes ago, bosss50 said:

I am letting you know, by jumping on every post and turning it into how much you hate MM8 is getting old.

Pick another guy to shit on. We get it, you are a HATER.

Show me other posts on other players where people gush over a guy unnecessarily.... I call people out on stupid shit they say no matter the topic, it's not my doing that everyone here just continuously says stupid shit

Edited by wiscotitansfan

BudAdams   

Discussion of legitimate issues of the QB is now labeled as hate.

Meanwhile you have a group that jizzes all over themselves because the QB called a run audible, caught his own pass, made a block, or had a good game against NE!

I’ve never seen a player so revered for accomplishing so little.

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Meanwhile you have a group that jizzes all over themselves because the QB called a run audible, caught his own pass, made a block, or had a good game against NE!

There's a McHurt thread down below. GO TITANS GO, CLICK! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bosss50   

The hater on this board act like they have the insight and the the football knowledge to critique every play MM8 makes. Some of the shit heaped on MM8 is ridiculous. Like i said before, every Nfl  Quarterback looks good with a clean pocket and a receiver who beats his man. Even the great TOM Brady had a bad game against us because of pressure and no where to go with the ball. MM8 has to play better I,ll give you that.  But so do a lot players on this team.    

Mythos27   
2 hours ago, BudAdams said:

You're creating your own backlash. Whenever a group goes all in on shitting on a player 24/7 it forces people who disagree and even some in the middle to defend which out of context will look like over the top praise but is actually just an attempt to counter-balance over-top criticism. I wouldn't necessarily say that most of the complaints about Mariota himself are all that over the top (many are valid) but the frequency and the propensity for every thread to become a Mariota bash-fest has predictably created a backlash. I mean people can post whatever they want and as often as they'd like but don't be surprised when people get tired of listening to it and try to tip the scales the other way. The board has become almost completely polarized regarding Mariota and there is plenty of blame to go around. 

Callidus   
4 hours ago, BudAdams said:

If by discussing you mean, you and your group of shills laughing at at anyone who dosn't think mariota is the second coming of ryan leaf as you jerk off into each others mouths.

Iv never seen someone with such a group of antifans that any mention that he isnt total crap leads you all into simultaneous retard seizures

3 minutes ago, Callidus said:

If by discussing you mean, you and your group of shills laughing at at anyone who dosn't think mariota is the second coming of ryan leaf as you jerk off into each others mouths.

Iv never seen someone with such a group of antifans that any mention that he isnt total crap leads you all into simultaneous retard seizures

8MM   
1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

The discussion was about blocking schemes, one poster committed the cardinal sin of making one positive observation about the current QB, and the same suspects as usual feel the need to come and restate the same opinions that they have stated a hundred times previously; it just gets really tiresome. 

Very true.  The haters/critics are over the top with the same things daily, ad nauseam.  His homers if you want to call it that, don't even come close to them. 

Mythos27   
9 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

The discussion was about blocking schemes, one poster committed the cardinal sin of making one positive observation about the current QB, and the same suspects as usual feel the need to come and restate the same opinions that they have stated a hundred times previously; it just gets really tiresome. 

It's absurd and rather think "man, maybe I should give it rest for a bit" the response is "these Mariota fanbois just can't handle the unquestioned truth!

OILERMAN   

The people who have defended Mariota have def been over the top. 

It wasn't a year ago people were putting him into a category of guys that he's no where near. 

Beddingfield said at one point if the Titans let Mariota go 1/3rd of the league should drop their current starter and there would be a bidding war. 

Some people have said they would rather have him than QBs like Ryan, Stafford, Wentz......

Hell a few years ago I said the offense was struggling and Jamal laughed and acted as if that was ridiculous. Oman said "Mularkey was saddled with Mariota!" He was. 

It's obviously toned down since Mariota has continued to play like a spare. 

Now we hear stuff like it's not fair to compare him to: "Good QB"

OILERMAN   

Any time a WR drops a pass it's the worst drop in history and any time he does something good he's not given credit, like a simple audible. The Dallas, NE and Eagle games have entered into lore as if they will one day be featured on NFL Network amongst the greatest games ever played by a QB! OMG Mariota just stiff armed a defender! Amazing! I dare anyone to question Mariota's toughness! Practices two days then misses the finale with the playoffs on the line