Taylor Lewan Breaks Down Blocking the Watt's, Proper O-Line Technique, & More! | NFL Film Session

EagleEye

There's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to
In my room, in my room
In this world I lock out all my worries and my fears
In my room, in my room

Do my dreaming and my scheming
Lie awake and pray
Do my crying and my jacking
Laugh at yesterday

Now it's dark and I'm alone
But I won't be afraid
In my room, in my room
In my room, in my room
In my room, in my room

Hum it Touched.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really aside from Mariota checking out of the QB sneak into the 99 yard Henry run, which I’m sure he entire board will ignore.    This is the other side of playing the position that we h

Heard there's an extended version of this on gamepass.

The discussion was about blocking schemes, one poster committed the cardinal sin of making one positive observation about the current QB, and the same suspects as usual feel the need to come and resta

Posted Images

On 7/7/2019 at 4:05 PM, No1TitansFan said:

I was referring to when Titans Central went down and it was migrated to Titans Report; Guru, JonBoy and Jamalisms almost never post here nowadays; realize that Jamalisms said his workload would make him more absent.

I miss Titans Central, the brawls were with other teams fans for the most part not each other.

Edited by Huston

54 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

You have a poor memory 

Whatever, I remember having debates with cats like BlindOfficial  back in the day but wouldn't be surprised if it degenerated over time.

2 minutes ago, Huston said:

Whatever, I remember having debates with cats like BlindOfficial  back in the day but wouldn't be surprised if it degenerated over time.

Dude, that was on the ol AFC Central boards. Totally forgot about that guy

45 minutes ago, bosss50 said:

You calling me, a cunt!  You just proved that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Like must of the posts you reply to.

When you were born I looked in the window and said hey look there is a cunt coming out of that cunts cunt! You fucking dumb cunt.

28 minutes ago, Somedude said:

When you were born I looked in the window and said hey look there is a cunt coming out of that cunts cunt! You fucking dumb cunt.

Look I don't know you , and that's a good thing. You are trying to come across like you are a bad ass that's great. I don;t have time for this Internet bully bullshit. Because if you met me  you would  be nice and sweet like the little sissy boy you are. Git your face out of Oilerman lap.