OILERMAN

Behind the panic in white, Christian America(Ezra Klein)

Rolltide   

People have no understanding of political socialization. The 40 or 50 somethings that are the children of those seniors will be voting almost the same exact way. These elderly white people you libtards hate so much don't have 50 black kids. Their kids are also white and most likely Christian but here is the real kicker. They are also patriotic and love this country. Why would they vote for the Colin Kaepernick party?

I'm dead serious. average white people who are not wealthy and do not live on the coasts have less and less reason to want to vote democrat. Even the language they speak is ridiculed. The flag is some racist symbol to the libtards. 

3 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

People have no understanding of political socialization. The 40 or 50 somethings that are the children of those seniors will be voting almost the same exact way. These elderly white people you libtards hate so much don't have 50 black kids. Their kids are also white and most likely Christian but here is the real kicker. They are also patriotic and love this country. Why would they vote for the Colin Kaepernick party?

I'm dead serious. average white people who are not wealthy and do not live on the coasts have less and less reason to want to vote democrat. Even the language they speak is ridiculed. The flag is some racist symbol to the libtards. 

All you have to do is shown someone just a few of your posts on here, throwing out “libtard” left and right, and most would probably assume vote the opposite of you. 

13 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

All you have to do is shown someone just a few of your posts on here, throwing out “libtard” left and right, and most would probably assume vote the opposite of you. 

Dammit. Please dont quote this racist sack of shit.

Just now, oldschool said:

Dammit. Please dont quote this racist sack of shit.

What’s amazing is how my opinions of some of these shitheads was confirmed by coming to the politics forum. 

Its a big yikes.

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

The world would be a better place without religion. It would especially be better without Christianity. 

I guess you prefer millions upon millions of deaths and starvation, like we saw with the atheist communist regimes in the 20th century.  

In your case ignorance is bliss.   Christianity has done far more good in the world than any other religion, including secularism.

7 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

I guess you prefer millions upon millions of deaths and starvation, like we saw with the atheist communist regimes in the 20th century.  

In your case ignorance is bliss.   Christianity has done far more good in the world than any other religion, including secularism.

Back that up, please.

Spoiler alert - you can't.

1 minute ago, CreepingDeath said:

Back that up, please.

Spoiler alert - you can't.

No single group in human history has contributed more to education and healthcare than Christians have.

Christians, more than anyone else, have contributed to the welfare and protection of children

No other group in human history has fought the slave trade more than Christians have.

No other single group in human history have contributed more to the cause of charity than Christians.

If you dispute any of this, tell me where I am wrong.

ctm   
5 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

No single group in human history has contributed more to education and healthcare than Christians have.

Christians, more than anyone else, have contributed to the welfare and protection of children

No other group in human history has fought the slave trade more than Christians have.

No other single group in human history have contributed more to the cause of charity than Christians.

You're the one making the statements.  Prove to us you're right.

'Nator   
8 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Slave trade?

Abolitionism was looked at as a libtard interpretation of the Bible back then. 

It was your people, the fundamentalists who used the bible to keep people in bondage.  

16 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Where are the numbers to back these claims up?

It's the way the economic turmoil due to changes in technology, trade, etc. have been addressed. Trump's main message to people who are angry about their situation is that he's going to bring back the good old days when in fact it's never going to happen on any kind of large scale; but that doesn't matter, it's exactly what they want to hear. Remember when Hillary tried to proactively suggest that people in the coal industry should embrace retraining as a solution to their declining prospects? She got crucified for it for strictly political reasons by the right; where in fact she was right. 

OILERMAN   
9 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

What’s funny is some of the people claiming Christianity on here are some of the biggest bigots on the forums. 

In the podcast I posted in this thread it was mentioned that the self proclaimed white Christians were the cruelest of all the slave owners