Sign in to follow this  
NashvilleNinja

Bussin with the Vrabes

Tnasty   

This podcast was awesome and so was the one with Art Smith. There are so many good details in about their coaching style. There was a ton of back and forth about how Vrabel is tough on Lewan and when Lewan misses a block in meetings he'll go "how much are we paying this guy? and he can't make a block?" Or how he sits in on team meetings and will begin asking questions to players to gauge their interests. Lewan had a funny anecdote about Ben Jones with this. 

It's good insight into what's going on in the locker room and minds of the guys day in and day out. Not sure why so many of you have your panties in a wad over the language or content. There is plenty of good content. 

2 hours ago, Tnasty said:

Not sure why so many of you have your panties in a wad over the language or content. There is plenty of good content. 

What? Who's got a fuckin problem with the fuckin language? They've obviously got a need to see their nuts chopped off. They've come to the right fuckin place.

patsplat   

Really buried the lede on this one

Lewan: Matt Neely (an assistant for the show) said he would cut off his dick for a, uno, Super Bowl, and I said, No I would not do that. Would you cut your dick off for a Super Bowl?

Vrabel: Been married 20 years. Yeah, probably.

Lewan: You’ve got three?!

Vrabel: As a player.... You guys will be married for 20 years one day. You won’t need it.

Lewan: If you come home with a bag of ice, and Jen is like ‘Oh honey what did you do.’ I cut …my dick off, we’re gonna win a Super Bowl, she’d be like “eh,” or would she be upset?

Vrabel: She’d be like do you want me to do it? Do you want to do it now?

10 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Really buried the lede on this one

Hey Touched, would you cut off your never been used dick to get laid? Ponder that query at 2:30 in the morning and see what you come up with.

12 hours ago, T-RAC said:

"Mike Vrabel willing to cut his d--- off for a #Titans' Super Bowl"

Yeah, I heard they end every practice simulating this play.

Just like Homerun Throwback. 

The Music City Miracle Circumcision.

8MM   

Lewan on the Midday 180.  PK asked Lewan to get Marcus on Bussin before the season starts.  PK wants to know more about Marcus then that he makes his own bed. 

Lewan said Marcus is a very interesting guy. 

Pk said I heard him for 4 yrs and he's not interesting. 

Lewan said he's a good football player.  PK said 11 tds. 

Lewan said start getting mad, we're all doing the best we can.

OILERMAN   
3 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Lewan on the Midday 180.  PK asked Lewan to get Marcus on Bussin before the season starts.  PK wants to know more about Marcus then that he makes his own bed. 

Lewan said Marcus is a very interesting guy. 

Pk said I heard him for 4 yrs and he's not interesting. 

Lewan said he's a good football player.  PK said 11 tds. 

Lewan said start getting mad, we're all doing the best we can.

After PK said MM threw 11 TDs Lewan said he's doing the best he can!

Justafan   

Honestly, it wasn't a great interview but we definitely got to see another side of Vrabel that we rarely get a glimpse at.  I love that Vrabel is capable of being a mature, above the fray guy, and then immediately switch gears and be "one of the boys".  It's easy to see the meathead side to him that connects with the players but he's clearly smart and knows when to turn that side off, which is something I don't think guys like Lewan could easily do.

Also, absolutely awesome that he said something genuine and funny, predicted that the media would run with it, they did, and then he just shut it down and his wife totally backs it up because she gets it.