JRob quotes on Mariota in today's MMQB Column

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So right.   Wisdom from an Elder:  There reaches a point in life's journey that arguing slips away and one simply lets others be wrong.  I will likely be long gone before some on TR reach th

1. Yes we will get the answer. He either balls and gets extended or he’s gone.  2. The Seahawks. I mean, I get what you are trying to do in this thread, but comparing Mariota to Wilson is a

Notice that he didn't specify who.  He's obviously referring to Tannehill.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, prometheus said:

So right.

Wisdom from an Elder:  There reaches a point in life's journey that arguing slips away and one simply lets others be wrong.  I will likely be long gone before some on TR reach that understanding.  'Til then .....

pro

Don’t die! 

Then again youll just show back up to endure endure this pain all over again. 

2 hours ago, big2033 said:

I know @Huston, it's frustrating.

You're hopeful all these pieces will unlock Mariota. You don't have the stats, situations, quotes or long-term data to prove it ... but you BELIEVE it. So you keep digging.

So when you're up against so much negative information ... you end up frustrated and in the same place. "LOL" has become your "No Mas." Not the first time I've seen it from you. And I'm sure you're going to come back with, "actually you prick it means ..." but we know the truth.

You're going to have to believe Mariota himself has something in him to take it to the next level and not count on everyone else to make it happen for him.

What’s frustrating about engaging you is that you jump from point to point so often just to suit whatever you feel will push your thought. If someone doesn’t bite or disagrees, then you go on to tell them how they are thinking/feeling and you’re usually pretty wrong about that. 

56 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

What’s frustrating about engaging you is that you jump from point to point so often just to suit whatever you feel will push your thought. If someone doesn’t bite or disagrees, then you go on to tell them how they are thinking/feeling and you’re usually pretty wrong about that. 

LOL Stephen ... you don't even realize you do it ...