Author E. Jean Carroll Describes Donald Trump Raping her in a dressing room 23 years ago.

heyitsmeallen

Sox, I don't know if you do this intentionally or even realize you're doing it, but your posts come off as being very angry and bitter.  It's impossible to have a conversation with you because all you do is hurl insults and call those who don't agree with you dumb or something similar.

Edited by scine09

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but clinton! Think about what your dumbass is saying. Let me help you. "Its okay Trump raped that chick because I think Clinton raped a few chicks too". You are normalizing rape because you are blinde

This has nothing to do with Clinton. Its about Trump being accused of rape and your despicable whataboutism response.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Maybe he isn't wicked but he isn't perfect.  Either way I like winning.  If not for the Dems standing in the way Trump would have a wall across the border, asylum laws that make sense, and infrastructure bill to rebuild the country and those things on top of winning on trade, the economy, foreign relations.  Seriously, hate the guy or not can anyone seriously think a guy like Biden is better for the country?  Seriously? 

Dems weren’t standing in the way the first 2 years when republicans had complete control of the gov. They could have passed wall bills, a new healthcare bill, asylum bills.... etc. Why didn’t they try to pass any of that stuff then? Oh that’s right, because The republicans dont want to give him his wall, or any of the other BS. They know the wall is pointless, and they have no clue what to do with healthcare because the only solution goes against their parties values, so they waited to “try” until Dems had control after the midterms so that they could blame the “Un-American Libtard snowflakes” for not getting the wall. Their whole plan was to use the Dems not letting them do anything as their re-election excuse as to why they didn’t get anything done.  Trump has literally done nothing but pass a sham tax bill to make him and the 1% rich, and coast on his predecessors economy.  As for foreign relations, he is solely responsible for messing up our foreign relations by consistently backing our historical enemies, and alienating us from our allies. The Republicans are a joke. 

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Why does someone need defending from accusations that arent going to court?

Why does someone need defending from allegations where evidence has not been provided?

I understand yall are quick to rush to judgment and come to a conclusion simply based on what someone says, but a while lot of ppl, including the courts, need a hell of a lot more. 

The man, himself, says he grabs women by the pussy.  Then women come out and agree with him.  What the fuck do you want us to do?

7 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Sox, I don't know if you do this intentionally or even realize you're doing it, but your posts come off as being very angry and bitter.  It's impossible to have a conversation with you because all you do is hurl insults and call those who don't agree with you dumb or something similar.

This is the product of watching hate media. Look at the normal Fox News viewer and you will see people indoctrinated into hating all things liberal.

And if you don’t believe this to be literally true, I suggest you watch a documentary called The Brainwashing of My Dad.

2 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Opposite holds true if not more so. More conservative rallies get bombarded than liberal ones. 

Pro life rallies get derailed by the pro choice liberals. But yes, fox is the only one spreading hate. Lmao. 

There's sure as heck no hate being spread on the other two cable news networks.  I have no idea what they say on Fox News because I never watch it.

1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Go tell Ms Carroll to take him to court then. Oh wait, she doesnt want to because she knows it's a lie. 

Believe her, stupid. 

It is absolutely hysterical that you or anyone else would believe Trump over anyone, let alone her.

20 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

This is the product of watching hate media. Look at the normal Fox News viewer and you will see people indoctrinated into hating all things liberal.

And if you don’t believe this to be literally true, I suggest you watch a documentary called The Brainwashing of My Dad.

Former Fox News reporter Carl Cameron said Monday that he left the network favored by conservatives because "right-wing hosts drowned out straight journalism with partisan misinformation." Cameron made the remarks in a promotional video about why he joined Front Page Live, a website whose goal is, in part, to serve as an antidote to the conservative Drudge Report.

"What’s a former Fox guy doing here on Front Page Live partnering with progressives?" Cameron, who worked at Fox News for more than two decades, said in the video. "Well, it’s about facts, not partisanship."

Cameron, now Front Page Live's chief political correspondent, said he joined Fox News in its early days because the "idea of fair and balanced news appealed to me." "But over the years, the right-wing hosts drowned out straight journalism with partisan misinformation. I left," he added before noting that he has "unique insight and understanding of how the right operates and literally 30 years of covering Donald Trump."

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/450079-former-fox-news-reporter-says-he-left-because-of-partisan-misinformation

Edited by begooode

4 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

If the woman looked like Rita Ora back then this might have a tinge of believability. She did not even look like Rita Ora's mom. 

You do understand that rape/sexual assault involves more than just attraction, right?  In some cases it doesn't involve it at all.  Only power.