Author E. Jean Carroll Describes Donald Trump Raping her in a dressing room 23 years ago.

heyitsmeallen

54 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

That wouldn't be able to be used in court for any of these allegations, but dont let that stop you from making your made up from day 1 decision. 

Of course they. Yall wait until they get there, and then admit it. But you fight for it until it's no longer of relevance. 

Right, because they both were convicted and sent to jail. Great comparison. 

Wrongly convicted. Lmao

So if Trump does ever go to court and gets convicted, does that mean I get to argue he was wrongly convicted if I say I believe Cosby? 

The asinine jokes dont stop. 

Wrongly convicted was a joke to anyone defending Trump. 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

but clinton! Think about what your dumbass is saying. Let me help you. "Its okay Trump raped that chick because I think Clinton raped a few chicks too". You are normalizing rape because you are blinde

This has nothing to do with Clinton. Its about Trump being accused of rape and your despicable whataboutism response.

Posted Images

If you suspect this is a false accusation, then you have to to ask what is this woman's motive for doing so. She's 75, and set financially, so it's not for money. She has a celebrity status already, so it's not for fame. Even if she's a die hard anit-Trumper and is willing to expose herself to all the shit she'll get from the crazy hard line Trump supporters in order to keep him from being re-elected by making a false accusation and exposing herself to the liability attached to that, why would she do it now, over a year from the election and not wait?

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Allegations? Oh, ok. Thought you actually had something there for a minute. 

You asked what he needed defending from, 17+ allegations are pretty serious, and show a pattern. 

18 minutes ago, Omar said:

You asked what he needed defending from, 17+ allegations are pretty serious, and show a pattern. 

Nothing to see here. It's just some liberal bimbos being paid to lie by Clinton and Obama! 

in all seriousness it's no wonder most women never come forward. All you have to do is look at some of the responses in this thread. 

30 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Weird how the woman decided to share this story after all these years so she could sell books.  Coincidental.

From what I heard the scenario was that she wanted to go to a dressing room and her ......... and Trump were going try on a lingerie. 

Yea, that sounds pretty normal.  That makes sense.  This bimbo really is cracked in the head.  I bet Oldschool buys her book. 

I'll keep posting the response below as long you continue to post ignorant nonsense. 

ask your sister/wife/daughter/mother/friend why women wait months or years to report sexual assault.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Nothing to see here. It's just some liberal bimbos being paid to lie by Clinton and Obama! 

in all seriousness it's no wonder most women never come forward. All you have to do is look at some of the responses in this thread. 

Bimbo eruptions!

What's great is, the rest of the retards should shun sox for being a fucking bastard toady son of a bitch but they won't.  They'll flock around him and tell me why I'm wrong for pointing out his absolute sorriness.  Fuck you all.