heyitsmeallen

Jags try to throw shade on the Titans on Twitter... Titans proceed to destroy them.

10 minutes ago, SirLanceALot said:

Can someone enlighten me on the Mayo thing?

It’s perhaps the strangest diss in all of sports. The first time I heard of it was when Jags fans claimed to have seen a video of a woman on a bus in a Titans jersey eating mayo out of a jar. The video has never been produced as proof. I’ve also heard that it’s because they claim people from Tennessee smell like mayo. I think it’s sad at this point because it doesn’t make Titans fans mad, it’s just pathetic smack running by them. 

23 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

It’s perhaps the strangest diss in all of sports. The first time I heard of it was when Jags fans claimed to have seen a video of a woman on a bus in a Titans jersey eating mayo out of a jar. The video has never been produced as proof. I’ve also heard that it’s because they claim people from Tennessee smell like mayo. I think it’s sad at this point because it doesn’t make Titans fans mad, it’s just pathetic smack running by them. 

Good thing the Jags and MS State are around. The Titans would absolutely be the dumbest fucking fan base in the world if it wasn’t for them.

6 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

Good thing the Jags and MS State are around. The Titans would absolutely be the dumbest fucking fan base in the world if it wasn’t for them.

I’m pretty sure Bama has everyone beat. 

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Some have way too much time on their hands. Get a hobby...

Hey Touched The Tard, I can only imagine how many Jags and Titans Twitter accounts your dumbass has.

Callidus   
21 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m pretty sure Bama has everyone beat. 

I live in panama city and can atest that Alabama as a whole should be removed from the gene pool to prevent this being the future.

My best idea is to dredge the whole state into a lake or more gulf.

40 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

They have a big ass trophy case. Those three don’t have jack.

Trophies don’t make their hick ass fans more intelligent. 

41 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Think its in reference to this guy at a Memphis baseball game that went viral a few days ago:

No it’s been going on for years, they claim it was a woman. That one with the guy just happened, and I almost guarantee that’s a publicity stunt and that jar is full of pudding.