NFL Odds released for 2019 NFL MVP

OILERMAN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So your'e saying coaching makes a difference when it comes to QB play??

The biggest omission on the list I see is Derrick Henry.   There is a scenario where he leads the league in rushing and has a monster year

Well sure the system the coach puts in place can be pass friendly and lead to big passing numbers.    Is this some kind of reference to me saying Mularkey wasn't the reason Mariota was stink

Posted Images

Having Case Keenum, Flacco, Darnold, and especially Josh Allen ahead of Marcus is laughable.

I think I have a pretty reasonable view on the guy. I was a little more critical then most in 2016 & a little higher on him the last 2 years when he was victimized by some of the worst drops you’ll ever see. I admit I like him a lot & really want things to work out, maybe I’m a bit of a homer with him. But these guys are not better then him. Not even close.

Im really sick of the Darnold hype. The guy was terrible last year. The press he’s getting is insane.

I was at that game, in OIler gear and saw maybe 4 other people dressed likewise. They were beating us at half time and the Bucs fans were giving me a bunch of shit, to which I replied I wasn't worried, they had Trent Dilfer playing QB. Sure enough, he threw an int deep in their own end on a screen play which turned it all around. 

4 hours ago, abenjami said:

Did no one else notice Andrew Luck is actually the 2nd lowest odds even though he's 5th on the list?

He's def one of the better bets, he had 39TDs last year and a stretch of 3 TDs or more in 8 straight games

On 6/22/2019 at 12:06 PM, TorontoTitan said:

Anybody like Derrick Henry to lead the league in rushing paying 13/1?

I don't think he'll get the touches to do it. The Titans are setting up to be a balanced offense. Henry won't get 25 touches per game.