JakePA_Titan

I guess second chances aren't given to those who are believed to be racist.

On 6/20/2019 at 4:04 PM, Mythos27 said:

This is the oldest play in the racist playbook. "It's the people holding racists accountable that are the REAL racists"! Sorry bud, that dog won't hunt. No one with a brain is falling for it.

BTW, it's extremely cringe-inducing watching you and Soxcat comfort eachother about how black people don't actually think the N word is a big deal and white liberals are the ones who are actually bothered by it. You two are completely disconnected from reality but by all means go test your hypothesis at any place where black people hang out in your city. Make sure you post pics of the aftermath with your new black friends. That'll really own us libs!

Go die hard 3 and make it really interesting!

Mythos27   
8 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

Kind of the same way Democrats know the only way they can win is by circumventing the electoral college. 

We beat you idiots through the EC in 2008 and 2012, we'll do it again in 2020. Enjoy your last few months, it's gonna be a long road back. 

Rolltide   
On 6/21/2019 at 8:09 PM, Mythos27 said:

They really just want to be as racist as they want and not hear a peep about it. That persecution they're always complaining about is just a failure to understand that the people they used to get away with shitting on can now fight back and make them pay a social pound of flesh for being bigots.

I take a lot of pleasure in watching them flail about, knowing there is nothing they can do to avoid being held accountable. It's justice served considering that for hundreds of years people of color had to just take abuse from these assholes and their predecessors with 0 ability to fight back or defend themselves. The game has changed motherfuckers. And for the clinically dense when I refer to the assholes I'm talking about racists not all white people. Can't believe I have to explicitly say it but alas the victims try to twist everything.

Democrats. Democrats are the ones who oppressed "people of color" as you call them for centuries. All the pro slavery people were democrats. Andrew Jackson is your hero. 

You talk of "people of color" like they are helpless babies. What a racist asshole. A person with downs syndrome can drive to an election office and register to vote. Any any I mean ANY responsible adult should have an ID with their name on it. An impossible feat in your bigoted mind. 

6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Democrats. Democrats are the ones who oppressed "people of color" as you call them for centuries. All the pro slavery people were democrats. Andrew Jackson is your hero. 

Yes... conservative Democrats...

Btowner   
6 hours ago, Rolltide said:

You talk of "people of color" like they are helpless babies. What a racist asshole. A person with downs syndrome can drive to an election office and register to vote. Any any I mean ANY responsible adult should have an ID with their name on it. An impossible feat in your bigoted mind. 

"People of color" should find it racist that whenever voter ID laws comes up, Republicans immediately assume it pertains to only them instead of all Americans.

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-90-year-old-woman-whos-voted-since-1948-was-disenfranchised-by-wisconsins-voter-id-law/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nextavenue/2016/11/03/why-too-many-older-adults-face-voting-obstacles/#4f57994dcb45

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/getting-a-photo-id-so-you-can-vote-is-easy-unless-youre-poor-black-latino-or-elderly/2016/05/23/8d5474ec-20f0-11e6-8690-f14ca9de2972_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f7ee1fef4109

On 6/21/2019 at 7:31 PM, OILERMAN said:

I haven't read this thread, is this the same ol cry baby I'm a victim mentally snowflake shit?

Like your rape victim of 23 years ago? Who wishes she asked for his taxes when being raped? 🙄

Lmao. Spare me. 

How dumb you going to feel once Sandmann and Kyle get paid for actually being victims?

While all your victims care about is facetime and to get you idiots riled up for a vote that wont matter. 

Edited by JakePA_Titan

GOAT9   
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 7:50 AM, Mythos27 said:

We beat you idiots through the EC in 2008 and 2012, we'll do it again in 2020. Enjoy your last few months, it's gonna be a long road back. 

Because states are circumventing the Electoral College. It wont be a long road back though. Letting the scrubs of Cali and NYC run the world will result in disaster soon enough. 

MadMax   
14 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

Because states are circumventing the Electoral College. It wont be a long road back though. Letting the scrubs of Cali and NYC run the world will result in disaster soon enough. 

You assholes seem afraid of 1 person 1 vote.  I have a simple solution, if you want your guy elected, run a guy who the people want leading them.  A candidate for the people, not a candidate for the corporations.   Easy as that.

Edited by MadMax
FU

Rolltide   
23 hours ago, Btowner said:

You get an ID from a government agency. Almost everybody has a drivers license. Don't you have one? Do you honestly think it was privilege for you to have a license? 

My mother in law had an ID and she was not a citizen and she never drove in her life. We drove her and my father in law down to the driver's license bureau so they could each get a state ID. Took all of 15 minutes, wow. Are you fucking serious?

Rolltide   

By the way to get a photo ID or a drivers license at the DMV what do you need to bring with you? ID! lol. 

You need to bring bills and proof that you live at that address. That you are that person. OMG how racist!

Rolltide   

Here is a democrat election commissioner in New York admitting that the party buses minorities around to vote at numerous polling places. In NY it is illegal to even ask for ID. 

It was a similar under cover video that showed a white guy in DC asking for a ballot in the name of Eric Holder and they were going to give it to him. That was in Holder's precinct. 

Btowner   
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

By the way to get a photo ID or a drivers license at the DMV what do you need to bring with you? ID! lol. 

You need to bring bills and proof that you live at that address. That you are that person. OMG how racist!

You totally missed the point. Unlike you, I’m not making this a minority only issue. 

Your reading comprehension sucks. I asked the question why Republicans immediately assume voter ID laws only pertains to minorities and what did you do?  Yell racist. 

Check what the AARP has to say about voter ID laws and how it affects older citizens of ALL COLORS.. 

Edited by Btowner

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

You assholes seem afraid of 1 person 1 vote.  I have a simple solution, if you want your guy elected, run a guy who the people want leading them.  A candidate for the people, not a candidate for the corporations.   Easy as that.

Easy as that? Lol

You fucking idiots dont even know who you want leading the ppl.

Yall call ppl racists and sexists because Hillary lost. Now yall have women, minorities, and a gay man running, yet an old ass white heterosexual male is leading the way. 

Yall have no clue which way is up and which way is down right now. No clue what they really want. 

MadMax   
Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Easy as that? Lol

You fucking idiots dont even know who you want leading the ppl.

Yall call ppl racists and sexists because Hillary lost. Now yall have women, minorities, and a gay man running, yet an old ass white heterosexual male is leading the way. 

Yall have no clue which way is up and which way is down right now. No clue what they really want. 

Yeah, as easy as that.  If it were 1 person 1 vote, both parties would be forced to pick better candidates.  Hell, both parties might even disappear.  Good riddance.

And for the record, I call people racist and sexist because they (you) are.  It has nothing to do with Hillary.

The rest of the horse shit you posted is just that, horse shit.