IsntLifeFunny

Well this isn’t good(Iran)

49 minutes ago, begooode said:

Damn, the way you blind bitches go on about him I figured dear leader already had.

I have a new rope here, that I'll loan you if you'd like to hang yourself.

But you have to promise not to bitch about it the whole time you're doing it.

begooode   
13 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I have a new rope here, that I'll loan you if you'd like to hang yourself.

But you have to promise not to bitch about it the whole time you're doing it.

What you do with your new rope and your Trump idol, let no man get between.

Rolltide   
3 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Trump approved the strike, planes were in the air and ships in position and then Trump learned about the possible death toll?

How was he not briefed on that beforehand?? That seems ridiculous. Either a huge failing by Trump to pay attention or by his team to actively hide it. 

So Trump is like Maximus. Trump the merciful!

Mythos27   

The saddest thing in all of this is that the world no longer knows to believe us over Iran. We've lost that much credibility in a mere 3 years. These are the tangible consequences of having a buffoon no one respects as our president. I don't really care whether the world likes us but it is imperative that they respect us and thanks to Trump I think it's pretty obvious that they no longer do.

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The saddest thing in all of this is that the world no longer knows to believe us over Iran. We've lost that much credibility in a mere 3 years. These are the tangible consequences of having a buffoon no one respects as our president. I don't really care whether the world likes us but it is imperative that they respect us and thanks to Trump I think it's pretty obvious that they no longer do.

If it were just Trump that would be an easy fix. But you could have said the same with Dubya and getting us into Iraq. Obama, while hardly perfect, restored a lot of faith the rest of the world had lost in the US after we lied our way into invading Iraq. I’m not sure the next president will be able to fully restore that lost faith the rest of the world used to have in American leadership.

If I’m NATO, I’m rethinking the sureness of the bond with America going forward. Who is to say we won’t just elect another retard next time? The pendulum keeps swinging wildly these last few elections.

7 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I see that you would rather have a week president like Obama who draws meaningless red lines, and provides billions to a murderous regime to use at its disposal.

Mythos27   
Just now, Little Earl said:

I see that you would rather have a week president like Obama who draws meaningless red lines, and provides billions to a murderous regime to use at its disposal.

Trump is a compete joke and the world is laughing. Obama wasn't a joke. Damn right I'd rather have Obama. International politics is more of a team game and Trump has been telling some of his most important teammates to go fuck themselves for 3 years. 

BTW, can't you see the irony in your post? You refer to Obama as weak for not crossing an arbitrary red line but won't dare to say the same about the guy who just called off a strike after having troops in position because he got cold feet? You hypocrite.

Weakness is not even having more credibility with the international community than fucking Iran.

9 Nines   
9 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

I see that you would rather have a week president 

I like day presidents personally. 

Mythos27   
9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

If it were just Trump that would be an easy fix. But you could have said the same with Dubya and getting us into Iraq. Obama, while hardly perfect, restored a lot of faith the rest of the world had lost in the US after we lied our way into invading Iraq. I’m not sure the next president will be able to fully restore that lost faith the rest of the world used to have in American leadership.

If I’m NATO, I’m rethinking the sureness of the bond with America going forward. Who is to say we won’t just elect another retard next time? The pendulum keeps swinging wildly these last few elections.

I don't dispute that the world has certainly looked at us more critically since the 9/11 era but I don't think we've been considered flat-out liars or undependable partners by our allies until Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/trump-ordered-attack-on-iran-for-downing-drone-then-called-it-off/2019/06/21/24f4994e-93f3-11e9-aadb-74e6b2b46f6a_story.html?utm_term=.55209e0cee83

President Trump on Friday described a nail-biting decision to call off an imminent attack on Iran in order to avoid disproportionate casualties, but the account is already facing scrutiny from aides around him and military analysts questioning the sequence of events he laid out in tweets and statements.

Early in the day, the president said he called off the counterattack at the last minute because it would kill 150 people in retaliation for the downing of an unmanned surveillance drone. “We were cocked & loaded to retaliate last night on 3 different sights when I asked, how many will die,” he tweeted.

But administration officials said Trump was told earlier Thursday how many casualties could occur if a strike on Iran was carried out, and that he had given the green light to prepare for the operation Thursday morning.

The confusion reinforced concerns about the Trump administration’s credibility at a time when key U.S. allies are already questioning its narrative about Iran’s culpability for a recent spate of attacks on oil tankers.

It’s obviously a lie that he changed his mind due to the 150 people unless he was just not paying attention when they told him.