Well this isn’t good(Iran)

IsntLifeFunny

Well, now that Iran has the upper hand I wonder what the next move is by them? I imagine the taunting will escalate even further now seeing they suffered zero consequences for shooting down a 130M asset. Imagine if they had successfully shot down the other one. I would guess more oil tankers will be targets as well due to Irans financial status.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So much winning lol. Hes destroying 50 years of American Diplomacy and all your pea brain can say is but Obama/lock her up! You are exactly what's wrong with this country.

I still directly blame Trump for all of this if we go to war. He never should have gotten out of the agreement. 

Iran was not violating the conditions of the agreement. Trump simply withdrew us from the agreement for political reasons. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

Well, now that Iran has the upper hand I wonder what the next move is by them? I imagine the taunting will escalate even further now seeing they suffered zero consequences for shooting down a 130M asset. Imagine if they had successfully shot down the other one. I would guess more oil tankers will be targets as well due to Irans financial status.

Iran has said that they will start enriching uranium again starting next week.  When Trump withdrew the US from the agreement with Iran he promised a better deal that we've yet to see.

9 minutes ago, Former_Fan said:

They hardly have the upper hand. They can be sure that any future provocation on their part will lead Trump to attack, which they do not want.

“They know he will let it go next time”

How exactly do do you know this? Did Fox News tell you that?

He has spent two years saying he is going to do stuff he never actually does.

3 minutes ago, Omar said:

“They know he will let it go next time”

How exactly do do you know this? Did Fox News tell you that?

He has spent two years saying he is going to do stuff he never actually does.

Yea, but at least the immigration raids will start tomorrow.  /s

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Exactly.  Trump calling off the strike actually had the same effect as doing the strike.  They know he will let it go next time.  150 Iranians are still alive now because he stopped it.  I don't know if Trump did that on purpose but the effect was perfect.  Not sure why people are getting on his case over it.  

I'm serious, It's hard watching you go down this road

100% devoted and loyal toadie

“I have a feeling that it was a mistake made by somebody who shouldn't have been doing something that they did,” Trump said. “I find it hard to believe it was intentional, if you want to know the truth.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/449503-trump-says-iran-made-a-big-mistake-after-drone-shot-down

Trump is apologizing for Iran shooting down an American plane.

27 minutes ago, ctm said:

“I have a feeling that it was a mistake made by somebody who shouldn't have been doing something that they did,” Trump said. “I find it hard to believe it was intentional, if you want to know the truth.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/449503-trump-says-iran-made-a-big-mistake-after-drone-shot-down

He is trying to find a way to save face with his base

28 minutes ago, ctm said:

Fucking disgusting. 

14 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He is trying to find a way to save face with his base

The worst thing about all this is that Iran ADMITTED to shooting it down lol. He is excusing them after they freely admitted they shot it down.  Nothing as pathetic as excusing the enemy...

1 minute ago, Former_Fan said:

The worst thing about all this is that Iran ADMITTED to shooting it down lol. He is excusing them after they freely admitted they shot it down.  Nothing as pathetic as excusing the enemy...

They were open about the shoot down and it not being an accident. But they claim it was in Iranian airspace. So Trump could try to claim it was a mistake on those grounds or that the SAM crew acted on their own and not under any orders from above.

Trump pulled the US out of the agreement.  Then he promised a better deal.  Now that the situation has escalated, which his withdrawal from the agreement triggered, he makes excuses for them attacking us. And that's not to mention that he's got John Bolton, one of the key liars about the Iraq war, whispering in his ear every day.