Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Goodluckcharm caught making a difference!

Btowner   
11 hours ago, OzTitan said:

Why does this bother you so much? I mean, you can say it if you want. Would the people you know even care?

A couple of months ago, I posted an article about the upcoming death row executions of two inmates who committed one of the most heinous, hateful acts in American history. Jake went out of his way to be offended that I posted about a white on black crime while ignoring black on black crime that happened on a daily basis. He could not understand the historical relevance of a crime that forged the need for hate crime legislation.

Looking at this thread, it continues the pattern of things that triggers @JakePA_Titan

1. Black people saying the n-word and "us, whites" cannot say it.
  2. Discussing any white on black crime without mentioning black on black crimes. 
  3. Abortion. He has no empathy for the woman or anyone who would support abortion.
  4. Saying anything negative about Trump. He's gotten better, but if you want to get a stream of "y'all" criticize Trump.

3 hours ago, Btowner said:

A couple of months ago, I posted an article about the upcoming death row executions of two inmates who committed one of the most heinous, hateful acts in American history. Jake went out of his way to be offended that I posted about a white on black crime while ignoring black on black crime that happened on a daily basis. He could not understand the historical relevance of a crime that forged the need for hate crime legislation.

Looking at this thread, it continues the pattern of things that triggers @JakePA_Titan

1. Black people saying the n-word and "us, whites" cannot say it.
  2. Discussing any white on black crime without mentioning black on black crimes. 
  3. Abortion. He has no empathy for the woman or anyone who would support abortion.
  4. Saying anything negative about Trump. He's gotten better, but if you want to get a stream of "y'all" criticize Trump.

Lmao. A celebrity that is trying to make a positive change murdered in broad daylight happens daily? Is the black community really that fucked up? And have yall really got so accustomed to it that it seems to be brushed off as if it is the equivalent of a petty theft? You got me!

Yet a crime from 2 decades ago gets you going and you want to criticize me for investing in recent events?

You dont faze me with your BS. 

Btowner   
39 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Lmao. A celebrity that is trying to make a positive change murdered in broad daylight happens daily? Is the black community really that fucked up? And have yall really got so accustomed to it that it seems to be brushed off as if it is the equivalent of a petty theft? You got me!

Yet a crime from 2 decades ago gets you going and you want to criticize me for investing in recent events?

You dont faze me with your BS. 

A celebrity? I guess I'm just not as hip as you on Black culture and rappers. Like I said, I thought it was Nipsey Russell. If you ran a poll on this forum, more people probably heard of Nipsey Russell than a rapper calling himself,  Nipsey Hustle. In fact, I doubt you even heard of Nipsey Russell.

Anyway, not going to derail your thread. Just making a point about what "seems" to get you triggered. Keep making a difference in PA.

OzTitan   
13 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I can list a bevy of reasons. But the main reason and most important, is because its racist to restrict white ppl from saying it but not all ppl. I thought racism and discrimination was bad? 

No, I dont agree it's racist a people who once used a word for dehumanizing and racist reasons in a systematic fashion would be restricted from using it anymore.

It's the very fact on face value a white person can't be trusted to say the word without racist intent that the taboo is there. It's not the fault of anyone else it was used the way it was. Maybe one day the lack of trust will dissolve but it isn't some "21 years later to the day it unlocks" sort of deal.

I honestly don't know why that would bother anyone. It's probably just an abstraction of a deeper issue.

The idea it is some grievance for whites is beyond the pale and not worth responding. Blacks still have family members alive that had to drink from a different fountain, go to a separate bathroom, not eat at the same restaurants, and who were attacked by policemen when they were peaceful, simply because of their skin color. It’s hard to be as stupid as Jake. There’s no need to respond to him.