Sign in to follow this  
JakePA_Titan

Goodluckcharm caught making a difference!

Recommended Posts

 

Nothing but hot air. Mfer wasn't really bout that! Best he got for ppl half his size that he obviously hates is to spit on them. Lmao. 

 

Think he just wants that FB fame. 

 

Also love how us whites arent black enough to say ni€€a but we're black enough to be called one! Love it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the modern democrat party. Cannot engage in a real discussion about anything. 

 

Thank goodness this violent asshole was recorded. Libtards do not like it when their heroes gets busted for attacking free speech. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The guy recording that video is a bitch. 2019 in a nutshell is the idiot recording, the idiot being aggressive, and the idiot who posted and celebrated it. 

Fuck yourself. The guy recording the video is recording truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Also love how us whites arent black enough to say ni€€a but we're black enough to be called one! Love it!

 Why does this bother you so much? I mean, you can say it if you want. Would the people you know even care?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OzTitan said:

 Why does this bother you so much? I mean, you can say it if you want. Would the people you know even care?

I can list a bevy of reasons. But the main reason and most important, is because its racist to restrict white ppl from saying it but not all ppl. I thought racism and discrimination was bad? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I can list a bevy of reasons. But the main reason and most important, is because its racist to restrict white ppl from saying it but not all ppl. 

No, it isn't. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Welcome to the modern democrat party. Cannot engage in a real discussion about anything. 

 

Thank goodness this violent asshole was recorded. Libtards do not like it when their heroes gets busted for attacking free speech. 

Yeah, this guy looks a lot like the white supremacists that caused the riot in Charlottesville. Good thing I don't judge ALL Republicans by the actions of a few dumasses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Yeah, this guy looks a lot like the white supremacists that caused the riot in Charlottesville. Good thing I don't judge ALL Republicans by the actions of a few dumasses.

Charlotesville was a long time ago. Shit like this appears on youtube almost every single day.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Charlotesville was a long time ago. Shit like this appears on youtube almost every single day.  

 

 

Two years ago is not a long time, and that is not the point anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, MadMax said:

Well I'll be damned.

Trump supporters have a collective case of selective amnesia. According to them, this hateful nonsense only happens on the left and only started with Trump and MAGA. They have conveniently forgotten that similar attacks happened during the Obama years.

 

Based on your worldview, with very little effort, you can find idiots on the left or right. To act like one side or the other has a monopoly on hateful behavior is downright stupid. Queue a stupid, agenda driven post from Rolltard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.