BudAdams

Bernard Pollard weighs in on the QB situation

Number9   
4 hours ago, oldschool said:

Can anyone recall Number9 aka board idiot #2 ever adding any value to a football conversation?

Where are those threads you started pointing out something nobody else has already said?

Help!  Help!  Anyone722d192d-c1ec-4451-b2a3-29b841bd7b57_tex

43 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Where are those threads you started pointing out something nobody else has already said?

Help!  Help!  Anyone722d192d-c1ec-4451-b2a3-29b841bd7b57_tex

I dont need to prove shit to one such as you. Crawl back into the corner where you belong. 

Number9   
11 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I dont need to prove shit to one such as you. Crawl back into the corner where you belong. 

Nothing.  As I expected.  You are just a bully who thinks it makes him look big to put other people down.  

Sad.  

ps, l am done you you, just stick a sock in you mouth the next time you decide to mess with me.

Edited by Number9

Number9   
43 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

macy-chiasson-crane-collapse-sues.jpg?it

Winner and stiiiiiiil CHAMPION, by TKO when the challenger failed to answer the bell.

8 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm saying you evaluate Mariota off his game performance, not his practice performance, because his practice performance means nothing. It never has and never will.

Got 4 seasons of play to evaluate for Mariota and we got people going "HURRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRR HE HAD A BAD PRACTICE HE CANT BE OUR FRANCHISE QB".

And the best part is afterwards Vrabel said each QB(Tannehill was apparently bad too?) got like 6 reps.

So not only are people reacting to a bad practice, they're reacting to a bad 6 reps in practice, lmao.

If you think Mariota sucks that's fine. Base it off his 4 years of play, don't base it off what he does or doesn't do in practice.

I'll always laugh at how Mariota went like the entirety of camp in his rookie year without an INT or some shit then threw one on like the first or second pass of preseason. Such important and telling practice reps man.

So you're upset because Mariota, in his 5th year, is continuing to reinforce what some of us have been saying since year 3?

17 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Winner and stiiiiiiil CHAMPION, by TKO when the challenger failed to answer the bell.

Till Daddy gets home from work. Then LaLa Land kinda goes POOF.

11 hours ago, Number9 said:

Aaron Rodgers isn't out there trying to prove he's a franchise QB.  QB throw picks, no-one is discounting that.  The difference here is as has been stated, MM isn't throwing enough TD.  If Aaron Rodgers had Patrick Mahomes behind him with people saying he was probably going to end up being the starter, I bet he would focus differently.

you dont think mariota is focused now???

thats a pretty giant leap assumption. 

52O   
On 6/11/2019 at 9:03 PM, 9 Nines said:

Bold prediction: within 18 months Mariota will be retired from football.   Made the same prediction on Locker before his last season.  Lightning going to strike twice. 

Inalready called this last year 

Number9   
57 minutes ago, titanruss said:

you dont think mariota is focused now???

thats a pretty giant leap assumption. 

I think he’s highly focused because of his contract, RT and his pride. 

On 6/12/2019 at 7:05 AM, oldschool said:

I didn't say it was one practice. The question is whether Mariota's performance in practice is being overblown because Titans fans are hyper sensitive to his progress or lack thereof and whether the same is true for other teams around the league. 

Yes. Most teams are hypersensitive to their QB not showing progress. It’s not a titans thing.