Bernard Pollard weighs in on the QB situation

BudsOilers

20 minutes ago, TitanTez said:

Marcus was missing wide open players during the season, he is no better in swim trunks and a baseball cap..

He had a shitty offseason last year and everybody said ,it means nothing.

What do you think the Wide outs are thinking?

My stats don't stand a snowball chance in hell with this guy.

Another article SOS.

He was throwing like shit all year.  Davis had like the 9th worse on target throw percentage on a fairly large sample size.  It seemed like he was always adjusting to low shit throws.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans just made Pollard look pretty stupid. He’s just got a grudge against the team he quit on because they wouldn’t pay his old washed up ass.         

Thats the entire point; of course I wouldn't expect you to get it. What he does in OTAs and preseason is irrelevant. It's how he performs on the field. If he plays well this year and stays healthy he'

whoosh. your ability to miss the forest for the trees is staggering. Insert any good QB into the equation and it's the same. When you are a good QB a bad practice or errant throw doesn't matter. When

Just now, BudAdams said:

Said almost the exact same in the OTA thread.  The up and down nature of his accuracy, due to poor mechanics, is a legitimate issue.  

I personally think he's a naturally accurate QB. In fact as a rookie I thought he was legit top 10 on terms of accuracy. He's certainly taken a step back here and I'm not exactly sure why. You'd think the "mechanics" wouldn't gotten better (they do appear to have improved) yet the accuracy isn't where it used to be. It's a curious case. 

2 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I personally think he's a naturally accurate QB. In fact as a rookie I thought he was legit top 10 on terms of accuracy. He's certainly taken a step back here and I'm not exactly sure why. You'd think the "mechanics" wouldn't gotten better (they do appear to have improved) yet the accuracy isn't where it used to be. It's a curious case. 

I think its mental honestly. 

2 minutes ago, headhunter said:

I think its mental honestly. 

It's almost gotta be right? Whatever it is he better figure it out because without his accuracy he will literally suck as bad as some think he already does. His skill set means he has to be surgical at all times.

6 hours ago, big2033 said:

Honestly. I guess deep down I don't want my fears to be reinforced. 

As a board we bicker and nit pick eachother's stances but in the end we all have the same fears and I think ultimately want the same thing. No matter which "side" people are on, Mariota flaming out is devastating for our franchise. The bastard won't even suck enough to get us a top 5 pick to replace his ass!

Watch the All 22 stuff.  His drop backs are sloppy and his footwork varies from good to bad.  I also think he’s slow to process the more difficult reads and that’s when things go haywire.

as for being naturally accurate, I’ve never seen it in the true sense.  His anticipation abs ball placement have never been special.

Just now, abc2330 said:

Just go read his nfl.com draft profile from back in the day.  You could write one for him today and it would look exactly the same.  

This is the alarming thing, all the concerns are true 5 years later

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

Can anyone recall Number9 aka board idiot #2 ever adding any value to a football conversation?

Where are those threads you started pointing out something nobody else has already said?

Help!  Help!  Anyone722d192d-c1ec-4451-b2a3-29b841bd7b57_tex

43 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Where are those threads you started pointing out something nobody else has already said?

Help!  Help!  Anyone722d192d-c1ec-4451-b2a3-29b841bd7b57_tex

I dont need to prove shit to one such as you. Crawl back into the corner where you belong.