Bernard Pollard weighs in on the QB situation

BudsOilers

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Can anyone recall Number9 aka board idiot #2 ever adding any value to a football conversation?

You are avoiding now.  You have this attitude that you can insult me without a reply.  You can shove that.  I just pointed out how you were wrong, so you attack me.  Answer some of those questions.

Why don't you ask if I even insulted anybody?  

It's a message board jackass.  I come here to read posts about the Titans to learn more about the team.  Why don't you ask have I ever run around the board acting like I was superior to anyone.  No, I don't get in conversations about the D formations because I know I don't know enough about it to be trying to lead a conversation.  When the conversation has phrases I do now understand, I go research them to improve my football knowledge.

I have told you the back the hell up.  You are obviously too stupid to understand what that means.  So, I will ride your ass a while.  

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans just made Pollard look pretty stupid. He’s just got a grudge against the team he quit on because they wouldn’t pay his old washed up ass.         

Thats the entire point; of course I wouldn't expect you to get it. What he does in OTAs and preseason is irrelevant. It's how he performs on the field. If he plays well this year and stays healthy he'

whoosh. your ability to miss the forest for the trees is staggering. Insert any good QB into the equation and it's the same. When you are a good QB a bad practice or errant throw doesn't matter. When

25 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Yes

PSG3

Aw Shucks, t'wont nothing.  But the whole reason PSG3® was eyeopening was because of all the bad reports coming out of camp mentioning errant throws.  A bad preseason game is nothing, insignificant if it an aberration.  But if it completes a pattern, it completes a picture.  Vrabel benched him.  A preseason game and out of mercy the coach sat him down.  I was labeled a loon probably by Oldstool, but game one he was missing one yard passes throwing the ball on the wrong side and even uncatchable.  Little passes, but one was an easy score(TD) if thrown correctly.

You can't win big if your QB can't perform at will.  Just suppose the Titans were in the SB and MM decides to use that strong arm and throw an uncatchable ball for a TD that could win us the SB.  You just don't know when he's going to produce.  In the KC game, he opened up with an interception in the first half.  The team brought us back, DHen and Cyp knocking out Kelce is what beat the Chiefs.  You can't count on your strong armed QB aiming the ball perfectly into a defender so it will bounce back to him.  Great play, just can't count on that.

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

You are avoiding now.  You have this attitude that you can insult me without a reply.  You can shove that.  I just pointed out how you were wrong, so you attack me.  Answer some of those questions.

It's a message board jackass.  I come here to read posts about the Titans to learn more about the team.  Why don't you ask have I ever run around the board acting like I was superior to anyone.  No, I don't get in conversations about the D formations because I know I don't know enough about it to be trying to lead a conversation.  When the conversation has phrases I do now understand, I go research them to improve my football knowledge.

I have told you the back the hell up.  You are obviously too stupid to understand what that means.  So, I will ride your ass a while.  

Delusional. I've destroyed you as have most for years on this board. You are on par with simple jake and that's not a good thing. Don't pick a fight with your superiors; it won't end well for you. 

1 hour ago, BudAdams said:

The issue is progression.  Manning's floor is higher than Mariota's ceiling.  Pick another one - say Favre.  Brady.  Rodgers.  Roethlisberger.

The point is that progression seemed to stop after year 2 for MM

I think this is a valid argument. The question is whether you think there are extenuating circumstances like a revolving door at OC and injuries that curtailed development. Regardless of your stance on the last question everyone should agree time is running out on Mariota.

2 hours ago, Number9 said:

Don’t act like you’re superior to anyone? What the fuck were you doing when running around flaunting PSG3? 

Ill admit oldschool might might be a little hard on you sometimes, but other times it’s well-deserved. 

21 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I think this is a valid argument. The question is whether you think there are extenuating circumstances like a revolving door at OC and injuries that curtailed development. Regardless of your stance on the last question everyone should agree time is running out on Mariota.

It's just a rare skill set.   A great NFL QB has to have the ability to do what a great NBA player does- make everyone around him better.  And not many guys have what it takes to do that. Mariota certainly has never shown it. And just like the NBA, if you don't have a star like this as your lead guy, it makes things much more difficult and you may as well tank and try to get one.

25 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Delusional. I've destroyed you as have most for years on this board. You are on par with simple jake and that's not a good thing. Don't pick a fight with your superiors; it won't end well for you. 

Says the guy who begs for help.  ANYBODY!!  HELP ME!!  You are a crude joke.

I don't belittle anyone.  I have never even called Jake that name you just slung at him.  Just out of the blue, Jake isn't even is this.  But there you go.  Word of advise.  STHU and leave me alone.

32 minutes ago, oldschool said:

haha. The dumbass probably thinks you are being serious. the entire PSG3 thing is further proof the guy is a few short of a six pack.

You think I don't know people joke about it.  But ShitHead, it's my joke.  Since your moron one sentence writing ass is so extraordinary.  Where is one thread you started on a subject about football.  Put up the evidence or STHU!

@oldschool, aka Oldstool is so wrapped up in his own shit, he can't smell it.  Daily trying to impress people on a message board, like the guy with a little dick buying a Porsche.  So GD insecure he rampages through a messageboard trying to put others down.  "IDIOT"  "YOU'RE IN DENIAL, I'M THE BIG SHIT"  So Mr Big Shit, why are you always following me?  You had me on your follow list a while back, till I ran you off.

I started out asking you nicely.  But you obviously are a dumbass and don't get it.

By the way, don't keep us in suspense.  Where are those threads you started saying something nobody else has already said?  tick...tick...tick....