Great Article On Where Vrabel And Pees Seem To Be Going With The Defense

BeedoeLaw

Poor Touched, still obsessed with what MEChad could possibly look like. Keyboard after keyboard worn out with no success. There’s vacation pics of Sarah and I from all over the world and fishing/hunting pics with my sons on the internet everywhere. Maybe there not as easy to find as punching in Jacksonville Jaguar retard and having pics pop up nonstop.

spacer.png

The internet just isn’t your friend.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow if there's anything better than poster drama it's GOTITANS POSTER DRAMA

This article mentions the ravens being the best at employing this style of defense. It sure gave our offense fits last year.

Abc2230 is  Gotitans alum? Now it all makes sense.

Posted Images

I just heard an interview with Ross Tucker on 102.5, and I'll look into hearing more from him.  Good stuff.  Mostly how Jacksonville and Houston are clown shows right now and the GM ordeal in Houston or culture problem in Jax would be a much bigger deal in the media if they were the Jets or Browns.  Said that we should be thankful for the culture that we have. But he also said that we were basically in QB purgatory and Marcus was a sub-Top 20 QB and he didn't seem very convinced that it would change this year and wasn't too envious of the situation that the FO is in regarding that.

21 hours ago, JCBRAVE said:

Question for those who visit this site more, but does this ABC guy spend 24 hours a day dogging Mariota?

Yes, pretty much.  He also is a staunch defender of Taywan Taylor for some reason.

2 hours ago, abc2330 said:

I just heard an interview with Ross Tucker on 102.5, and I'll look into hearing more from him.  Good stuff.  Mostly how Jacksonville and Houston are clown shows right now and the GM ordeal in Houston or culture problem in Jax would be a much bigger deal in the media if they were the Jets or Browns.  Said that we should be thankful for the culture that we have. But he also said that we were basically in QB purgatory and Marcus was a sub-Top 20 QB and he didn't seem very convinced that it would change this year and wasn't too envious of the situation that the FO is in regarding that.

What a hater!

21 hours ago, ManningEnvy said:

Poor Touched, still obsessed with what MEChad could possibly look like. Keyboard after keyboard worn out with no success. There’s vacation pics of Sarah and I from all over the world and fishing/hunting pics with my sons on the internet everywhere. Maybe there not as easy to find as punching in Jacksonville Jaguar retard and having pics pop up nonstop.

spacer.png

The internet just isn’t your friend.

Hey Touched, did you leave the board unguarded last night? Well, with a mug like that I guess you need a lot of beauty sleep. Next time you’re at the zoo make sure you use the lower hole for a tard pic. The position is much more appropriate for you.

36 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Tard pic

th[1] (2).jpg

Hey Homers, this is what’s called retard brutal. What can I say to this?

https://www.indianapolismonthly.com/arts-and-culture/sports/luck-vs-peyton

Scan down just a little and check out shoe sizes. Use the lower hole next time Touched. A little extra arch in the back couldn’t hurt.

It's not the defense I'm worried about, it's everything else. Starting defense is great, could use a little depth at the LB position but main issue is putting up points. We were 27th in points per game last year and that is not a playoff caliber team, plain and simple. 

9 hours ago, titanthakur said:

It's not the defense I'm worried about, it's everything else. Starting defense is great, could use a little depth at the LB position but main issue is putting up points. We were 27th in points per game last year and that is not a playoff caliber team, plain and simple. 

Hopefully Arthur Smith sees where it all went wrong and fixes our issues. Hes been along for the ride since 2011 iirc. That may be all we need to get to gelling

Edited by JCBRAVE

1 hour ago, titanthakur said:

1 hour ago, JCBRAVE said:

Hopefully Arthur Smith sees where it all went wrong and fixes our issues. Hes been along for the ride since 2011 iirc. That may be all we need to vet to gelling

Wait....there were issues with last year's offense?

Someone oughta create a thread about it.     Gosh, I wonder what that discussion might look like.

On 6/19/2019 at 9:17 AM, Starkiller said:

Just put him on ignore or stop jawing with him. Otherwise people will put you on ignore. 

Yea dumbass tried bait me n another thread I just kept it moving.Lurked since 13’ so I already know his fragile ass mind games,ain’t got time for it.If u don’t respond he eventually shut the hell up and go bother sumone else.

16 minutes ago, JMoney420 said:

Yea dumbass tried bait me n another thread I just kept it moving.Lurked since 13’ so I already know his fragile ass mind games,ain’t got time for it.If u don’t respond he eventually shut the hell up and go bother sumone else.

You and your tard army want to talk some football huh Touched? Use the lower hole next time. Easier on the colon.