BeedoeLaw

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow if there's anything better than poster drama it's GOTITANS POSTER DRAMA

This article mentions the ravens being the best at employing this style of defense. It sure gave our offense fits last year.

Abc2230 isĀ  Gotitans alum? Now it all makes sense.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, BeedoeLaw said:

This article mentions the ravens being the best at employing this style of defense. It sure gave our offense fits last year.

That was my first thought as well. Since the defense is based off of studying the offensive tendencies of the opponent when being blitzed,Ā I wonder if we will start to see offenses counter it by altering their pass protections when they play so that the defense is focusing on the wrong spot.Ā 

Good article. Ā I'm looking forward to see how we do with the new pieces. Ā He mentions the Ravens, so I looked at their stats. Ā Not bad. Ā The Bears though, 50 sacks and 27 interceptions. Ā It's not like their offense is scoring so fast the other teams gets a lot of possessions. Ā What are they running?

Last year this made sense for us to use as our OLB pass rush was terrible. This year though I'd rather keep Wake/Landry in rushing situations vs dropping back.Ā 

Ā 

Then again our ILBs are our best pass rushers so we probably see a lot more of this going forward.

Edited by JCBRAVE

3 hours ago, JCBRAVE said:

Last year this made sense for us to use as our OLB pass rush was terrible. This year though I'd rather keep Wake/Landry in rushing situations vs dropping back.Ā 

Ā 

Then again our ILBs are our best pass rushers so we probably see a lot more if this going forward.

Whatā€™re you doing here

8 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

If youā€™re talking about GoT, then thatā€™s a load of horse shit.Ā 

Ā 

They have ave an itchy trigger finger when it comes to the ban hammer.Ā 

Ā in my experience it does take quite a bit to get any form of a ban.Ā 

Ā 

Now if you want to talkĀ about warnings then sure, they hand those out like mints at a diner. But it takes multiple warnings...

Ā 

Question for those who visit this site more, but does this ABC guy spend 24 hours a day dogging Mariota?

Edited by JCBRAVE