Kellen Winslow II found guilty of rape

Denali

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kellen-winslow-ii-trial-guilty-of-rape-221853205.html

VISTA, Calif. — A conflicted jury in San Diego County found former NFL star Kellen Winslow II guilty of raping a 58-year-old homeless woman in 2018, but remained deadlocked on six additional felonies.

The jury also found him guilty Monday of indecent exposure involving an incident with a 58-year-old woman who was gardening in her front yard. That is a misdemeanor. Winslow was also found guilty on a lewd conduct misdemeanor involving an incident with a 78-year-old woman in a health club in March 2019. He was found not guilty on another lewd conduct charge involving that same woman.

Winslow, 35, is now a convicted rapist and is still awaiting additional verdicts. He was charged on 12 counts, including seven felonies. The jurors said they were deadlocked on the remaining charges.

Edited by Denali

yeah.. no shit. 

does he not know how cheap old prostitutes are? you could get 2 and a six pack for 10 bucks and have change left over. 

what the hell happened to this guy when he was a kid?

19 minutes ago, titanruss said:

yeah.. no shit. 

does he not know how cheap old prostitutes are? you could get 2 and a six pack for 10 bucks and have change left over. 

what the hell happened to this guy when he was a kid?

Its about the journey not the destination for these type of people.

Edited by Huston

This guy was already missing a few screws before any of this. I’m guessing he already had predatory tendencies and he resisted and the repeated blows to the head possibly triggered it. Personality changes do happen, sometimes normal people become erratic because of tumors, repeated hits.. etc. 

On 6/11/2019 at 7:23 AM, Face said:

Jesus Christ I had no idea about any of this stuff. WTF is wrong with this guy? Was his arrest all over the media? I don’t recall any of this.

Dunno. I guess you just missed it. It's been referenced in a few threads, and we even had one dedicated to it:

Somebody like him should have remained locked up forever after his first arrest.  No way in hell he could pass a thorough physiological eval.

Edited by Number9