Nfl.com names Mary worst qb misstep for us

MamlngEnvy

Lest we forget, 520 was a bit of a Locker fanboy.

lmao this sounds pretty similar to what we hear now but from the Mariota fanboys.

On 3/14/2015 at 6:05 PM, 52O said:

Didn't Jake locker have the best qbr for one game in history..

On 9/15/2014 at 12:04 PM, 52O said:

I can't wait til next week to watch what kind of excuses you make for locker playn good. I and the team supporters can call it as it is yesterday he stunk up the joint. Really only for one half but well jus call it the whole game.

Hell come out next week and throw for 300 a few TDs with 65% completion and you haterz will try to find a play or two that he didn't perform perfectly in and rip him for that all week.

Lol but I can't wait for that

On 5/26/2015 at 11:46 AM, 52O said:

I swear. Y'all could get fired wife would divorce you and you could find out your kids ain't yours and you'd say "at least I was right about Jake" Fuck Man I swear every thread turns into "ugh I can't believe we watched Jake locker for four years he sucked "

Get the fuck over it. He's gone

@52O also thought Locker could do what Russell Wilson did, which is kinda similar to the Mariota fan boys for some reason favorably comparing Mariota to Wilson (I still don't get it).

On 1/18/2015 at 2:05 PM, 52O said:

Every completed pass is a wr facing Wilson jumping ten feet up to catch it. Jake locker can take Seattle this far.

;)

Honestly the parallels should alarm everyone!

[This is the real reason 520 has hated Mariota from the beginning. He just wants to be able to troll the people who waited too long to think Mariota might bust].

Edited by Titans279

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charge your fucking battery. 

The real article:   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001031661/article/afc-south-franchise-quarterbacks-each-teams-greatest-passer

VY was worse than Locker but kinda like comparing dog shit to cat shit

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Lest we forget, 520 was a bit of a Locker fanboy.

lmao this sounds pretty similar to what we hear now but from the Mariota fanboys.

@52O also thought Locker could do what Russell Wilson did, which is kinda similar to the Mariota fan boys for some reason favorably comparing Mariota to Wilson (I still don't get it).

Honestly the parallels should alarm everyone!

[This is the real reason 520 has hated Mariota from the beginning. He just wants to be able to troll the people who waited too long to think Mariota might bust].

Your first quote was me proving a point qbr isn’t everything 

you lose, loser 

Reminds me of when I made a gimmick thread about us trading for Amari Cooper and then a week later or so the Raiders traded him out of nowhere for a first lol

Flipside I prefer Jeffrey Simmons over him

2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Flipside is we should have traded for Cooper.  Means we probably don't use a 2nd on a WR this year.  We certainly needed more weapons last year and barring Mary's injury had a real shot at the playoffs.  . 

Hey Touched, you have another one of those mentalceltard KOO KOO nights? Coffee is brewing so make me laugh bitch.

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Flipside is we should have traded for Cooper.  Means we probably don't use a 2nd on a WR this year.  We certainly needed more weapons last year and barring Mary's injury had a real shot at the playoffs.  . 

And the outcome of which game would have been changed?  We were more likely to get the Oakland version of him rather than the Dallas one , which would look like a terrible trade and worse now with his cap hit.  A hopefully top notch interior DL and a QB-friendly WR in the second are my preference.  I actually like Humphries better for this team than Cooper.  With a better QB, it is a different story

Edited by abc2330

16 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Flipside is we should have traded for Cooper.  Means we probably don't use a 2nd on a WR this year.  We certainly needed more weapons last year and barring Mary's injury had a real shot at the playoffs.  

We def should have went after Cooper. He is good Oakland is just a toxic organization in general. It would be nice to see this team with a top level WR.