Eagles give Carson Wentz a 4yr contract extension

3 minutes ago, big2033 said:

The argument was about Mariota not having any help or pieces. He clearly did.

I'm deflecting? LOL  Just answer the previous question.

Lol he clearly did not and its been widely noted by the media and any one with a pulse. Yo have yet to answer my question but want to be demanding lol.

Edited by Huston

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So does Blake Bortles.

That's what you do when you have a franchise QB.  I wonder when Mariota's deal will happen....

Nah you're missing the message completely. Not surprising.

Posted Images

Just now, Huston said:

Lol he clearly did not and its been widely noted by the media and any one with a pulse.

Still dodging the question. SMH. Don't ever accuse me of "deflecting" while you live and breathe.

4 minutes ago, Huston said:

Your a joke dude.

Uh-huh. The question is seven spots above this one ... "dude." 

@Huston our conversations always end with you scared to answer my simple questions. So just stop arguing with me.

Edited by big2033

7 hours ago, Huston said:

Your approaching ABC and OM territory.

As well as the national media and the entire NFL world outside of the Titans fan base territory. 

6 minutes ago, headhunter said:

After year 4 is Mariota good or not? 

Is he worth keeping beyond this season? The Titans have shown nothing to make us think they believe so. 

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Holy fuck. The Mariota homers will try to come up with any excuse why he's not signed long term

I'm a firm believer in "anything can happen" in sports so it's not over for Mariota if someone believes he can turn it around.

But the unwillingness to acknowledge what he is now is insane when it's as clear as day.

3 hours ago, big2033 said:

I'm a firm believer in "anything can happen" in sports so it's not over for Mariota if someone believes he can turn it around.

But the unwillingness to acknowledge what he is now is insane when it's as clear as day.

Very true.  The core of his issues, though, are inconsistent mechanics and slow at processing his reads.  These were pointed out in his scouting reports before the draft,  Multiple staffs with the Titans have worked with him to change it but he still has those problems.  Not optimistic it will change based on watching the NFL for 40 years.  It’s be a nice surprise.