Good luck on your commute to and from work

11 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Ah yes, the preferred mantra of the leftist statists who insist on calling Trump (or any other conservative they don't like) a dictator and a nazi.

Fucking hypocrites.

Guess what... automated cars will work far better without shitty human drivers on the road with them doing unpredictable things. So it will lead to the elimination of cars driven by humans. 

And you right wingers need to stop making out as if the Nazis were infamous for mandating shit like universal healthcare and self-driving cars...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I might be crazy to think this, but I would say I think cars provide a lot more value in everyday life than guns.

i look forward to the day that all interstate / bridge / tunnell traffic is automated.     

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 8:00 PM, smokeater said:

I've always said if the aliens ever come down and see how we travel around the earth they would say, "You stupid motherfuckers drive around at 70 mph in those tin cans and just let any idiot alive be at the controls?"  Way too many unstable people out there these days.

Isaac Asimov actually wrote a short story about this many years ago; alien sociologists observing the earth in secret from orbit and drawing all their conclusions based on human driving patterns. As for the automated vs driver argument, it doesn't necessarily have to be a binary choice. As accident avoidance software gets better and once every vehicle gets it; you can still let the driver drive the car and have the software take over when needed and also give the software the ability to stop some idiot from driving the way shown in the OP. Even if you have a software failure in one vehicle and give false positives, the cars around him would be able to react to it. Get the failure rate low enough, and the odds of two vehicles in proximity both having failures would be astronomical.

7 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Everyone is one word and so is anyway given the way you used it. 

See you learned more momma jokes in school than English. 

Lol....I was owned!

You got me on the "every one" typo...although I used it correctly in the VERY NEXT sentence ?. You really should have quit while you were ahead, though. "Any way" is used correctly in the context in which I was speaking----there's a reason that you're a plumbing apprentice under your uncle (who's also likely your father.) You seemed competent for a moment and then you returned to classic SimpleJake.

Never change you inbred cocksucker.