Baker Mayfield / Duke Johnson

Just wait until Mayfield and OBJ get into it...

I feel bad for Duke. He’s right to ask for a trade after they signed Hunt but players have no leverage. He can’t reasonably not show up because he’ll get fined but he should just halfass it in camp and force a trade. 

We really should trade for Duke Johnson. 

Henry the feature back, Lewis and Johnson the 3rd down and change of pace back and Lewis help with returns.

It would he be a big time upgrade for what? A 6th maybe 7th rounder? 

Plus if Lewis gets hurt then we wouldn’t miss a beat with Johnson. 

I don’t get why we wouldn’t give up a conditional pick for him. He is arguably a top 5 receiving back

Edited by Kyle021

Just now, Kyle021 said:

We really should trade for Duke Johnson. 

Henry the feature back, Lewis and Johnson the 3rd down and change of pace back and Lewis help with returns.

It would he be a big time upgrade for what? A 6th maybe 7th rounder? 

He would be an upgrade to Lewis and provide insurance in case Henry isn't  resigned next year but he has an injury history as well.

1 minute ago, Huston said:

He would be an upgrade to Lewis and provide insurance in case Henry isn't  resigned next year but he has an injury history as well.

Hey Touched The Tard, how did another day of involuntary celibacy go? You sure it wouldn’t be called Mother Nature forced celibacy in your case?

4 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Fuck Duke Johnson. Wtf has he done? I agree with Baker. Either get with the program or go fuck yourself on the bench. 

Hey OMan, I think everybody is gonna see a ME forced tard dance about to happen.

3 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I like Lewis more.  He seems more like a play maker, someone who can make something happen when you need it, while Johnson strikes me more as a volume guy

Huh, the guy has had 100 carries maybe once.

11 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

As opposed to Mariotas situation?

Baker is already 10x the leader and QB. Wish we could go back in time. 

Hoddammit Touched, I don’t have much time tonight. You can dance better than this. Make me laugh bitch.