This is getting ridiculous!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And someone found away to make this about Marcus as well lol.

This is not based on any science, just my own observations but both soccer and basketball require constant motion at lower speeds which I think both keeps the muscle warm/pliable thus it's more ready

Missed an obvious ham joke there.   Mariota also left practice with a ham (reports confirm it was indeed honey glazed).

On 6/4/2019 at 3:00 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

JR sure knows how to pick em!

Yeah, any GM worth his salt can prognosticate college men that will undoubtedly suffer hamstring pulls.

The knee jerk reaction around here is born out of the fact that it seems like EVERY receiver the Titans draft goes through the pullled hammy his first season. One reason is that it's the most common injury for that position group and there other reason is the transition from college to pro is obviously extreme. It's the first thing that gets strained. The worst part is that a hammy can linger their entire first season. It may not keep them out of the games but it can affect their production. You can't tell me guys like Brown don't baby the injury in an attempt to keep from hurting iit again. With the position of receiver, battles are won and lost by the narrowest of margins and explosiveness and acceleration are how you win battles. That said hopefully Brown's injury isn't a lingering one.

47 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

The knee jerk reaction around here is born out of the fact that it seems like EVERY receiver the Titans draft goes through the pullled hammy his first season. One reason is that it's the most common injury for that position group and there other reason is the transition from college to pro is obviously extreme. It's the first thing that gets strained. The worst part is that a hammy can linger their entire first season. It may not keep them out of the games but it can affect their production. You can't tell me guys like Brown don't baby the injury in an attempt to keep from hurting iit again. With the position of receiver, battles are won and lost by the narrowest of margins and explosiveness and acceleration are how you win battles. That said hopefully Brown's injury isn't a lingering one.

Lower body injuries for a rookie WR are brutal.  It really seems to affect them mentally