NBC to use the Titans/Steelers Preseason Game to trial new dual Skycam System

Weird that they seem to love trying out shit in Titans vs steelers games. The first game they used the weird skycam camera angle was the titans vs steelers game a few years ago. I was at that game, it was brutal, but Pitt was fun after the game.

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Weird that they seem to love trying out shit in Titans vs steelers games. The first game they used the weird skycam camera angle was the titans vs steelers game a few years ago. I was at that game, it was brutal, but Pitt was fun after the game.

Reading the article it seems they want the 2nd Skycam to run down the sideline looking down the LOS hoping to get a better camera angle on short yardage plays.

maybe this will help eliminate the rolling cam on the titans sidelines that blocks the view when we are in the lower bowl. my family got luck in the lottery and got front row seats in the lower bowl, titans side, right on the end-zone line. fantastic seats when they are on our half of the field. however, the rolling camera cart tends to get in the way a good bit of the time and everyone down there complains incessantly about it. 

5 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Looks like the Titans/Steelers week 3 preseason game is going to be used by the SNF NBC Crew to trial a new dual Skycam system for their TV coverage.

I guess that means our offense will look twice as bad.

5 hours ago, titanruss said:

maybe this will help eliminate the rolling cam on the titans sidelines that blocks the view when we are in the lower bowl. my family got luck in the lottery and got front row seats in the lower bowl, titans side, right on the end-zone line. fantastic seats when they are on our half of the field. however, the rolling camera cart tends to get in the way a good bit of the time and everyone down there complains incessantly about it. 

And why exactly have we not taken their seats for a game?

7 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

And why exactly have we not taken their seats for a game?

lol... because they’ve only got two seats. They sold their other two up there and they never miss a game. Mom skipped her cousins wedding because it was a Sunday afternoon. 

5 minutes ago, titanruss said:

lol... because they’ve only got two seats. They sold their other two up there and they never miss a game. Mom skipped her cousins wedding because it was a Sunday afternoon. 

Haha yeah I remember you saying they don’t miss a game. Trying to decide which home games to go to this year. You know when you will be in the states during the season?

They love trying new skycam equipment when Mariota's on the field. They know that their equipment is safe because he rarely throws longer than 15 yards. And, if he were to throw one of his patented rainbow/punt throws down field, they know that it wouldn't have near enough velocity to create any real damage!

Now, if this was the wide receiver screen cam or a pocket awareness cam, it'd be completely destroyed within the first quarter.

9 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Looks like the Titans/Steelers week 3 preseason game is going to be used by the SNF NBC Crew to trial a new dual Skycam system for their TV coverage.

Everybody is paying attention now.  PSG3®.  

9 hours ago, titanruss said:

I had EZ seats.  No Cameras, sideline photographers, clear vision!  Until the playoff games.>(