2019 Titans Report Dynasty

Jamalisms

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Jamal's point is to say Kyle won't get in. It is important though that leaving owners don't get to gatekeep or choose their replacement, right? 

This league is important. I am studying 9nines's patterns so that if advanced AI try to take over the Earth I am ready to combat them. 

Or at least your mind.   Let my experience and suffering be a lesson to all in this league. Whenever engaging in a potential trade with 9s, if you begin to witness a preponderance of changes

Posted Images

3 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

My grudge is the obnoxious people in this league who take trades too far and just always need to bug others to get shit done the exact way they want so I'll add another person who will take off-season trades way too seriously with Kyle

Because I mostly only check this site on my phone now isn't holding up the league.... Every year people take days to make their pick, the same can be done for me for once

Take your time. I don't think anyone is rushing you. Do some deep breathing exercises. 

6 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

See what deep breathing exercises can do for you? ?

You know, or I actually went to this site on my PC for the first time in weeks (yes, I know you were being sarcastic)

Edited by wiscotitansfan

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You know, or I actually went to this site on my PC for the first time in weeks (yes, I know you were being sarcastic)

I don't do nearly enough of my computing on a PC anymore. I've noticed a rise in frustration whenever I'm trying to type on my phone in a way that it never did using a keyboard. Fuck any and all smartphone keyboards.

- the preceding was typed on Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard.

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I don't do nearly enough of my computing on a PC anymore. I've noticed a rise in frustration whenever I'm trying to type on my phone in a way that it never did using a keyboard. Fuck any and all smartphone keyboards.

- the preceding was typed on Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard.

That's the same keyboard I use.... I still use a PC plenty At home for other stuff but now that I don't work at my old cubicle job I don't just sit on this site all day doing nothing

Usually just check in on breaks or before bed/after I wake up on my phone

Modern fantasy football can be traced back to the late Wilfred "Bill the Gill" Winkenbach, an Oakland area businessman and a limited partner in the Oakland Raiders.

Edited by 9 Nines