2019 Titans Report Dynasty

Jamalisms

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Jamal's point is to say Kyle won't get in. It is important though that leaving owners don't get to gatekeep or choose their replacement, right? 

This league is important. I am studying 9nines's patterns so that if advanced AI try to take over the Earth I am ready to combat them. 

Or at least your mind.   Let my experience and suffering be a lesson to all in this league. Whenever engaging in a potential trade with 9s, if you begin to witness a preponderance of changes

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

@Kyle021 you want in on this league? My spot might be opening up so will give it to you before I make a draft pick

I just don't really care about this league anymore and 9s is too damn annoying

No. We will choose your replacement if you bail like a complete loser.

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

No. We will choose your replacement if you bail like a complete loser.

Well seeing as he's next in line and has been asking for years, but if he can't do it I'll likely just put shit (legal) rosters out each week and just be a bitch about it

24 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Well seeing as he's next in line and has been asking for years, but if he can't do it I'll likely just put shit (legal) rosters out each week and just be a bitch about it

I don't think Jamal's point is to say Kyle won't get in. It is important though that leaving owners don't get to gatekeep or choose their replacement, right? 

2 hours ago, Bink said:

That's fine. And I'll decide if I quit or not depending on who's next in line.... Since that's not an option I'll just trudge along and make my pick when I make my pick when I have time and not do research on my phone

Edited by wiscotitansfan

33 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

That's fine. And I'll decide if I quit or not depending on who's next in line.... Since that's not an option I'll just trudge along and make my pick when I make my pick when I have time and not do research on my phone

It seems like you are taking this personally or something. If you want to quit, quit. Don't hold up a spot in the league if you aren't interested. There is a process for determining who gets in, which is a fair thing to do. 

5 hours ago, Bink said:

It seems like you are taking this personally or something. If you want to quit, quit. Don't hold up a spot in the league if you aren't interested. There is a process for determining who gets in, which is a fair thing to do. 

My grudge is the obnoxious people in this league who take trades too far and just always need to bug others to get shit done the exact way they want so I'll add another person who will take off-season trades way too seriously with Kyle

Because I mostly only check this site on my phone now isn't holding up the league.... Every year people take days to make their pick, the same can be done for me for once

Edited by wiscotitansfan