2019 Titans Report Dynasty

Jamalisms

5 hours ago, TitansGuru said:

I’ll only regret it if my team stinks this year and I need a running back next year. That RB class is going to be good. 

Why regret it at all?  It’s a free league with a bunch of people you met online lol

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Jamal's point is to say Kyle won't get in. It is important though that leaving owners don't get to gatekeep or choose their replacement, right? 

This league is important. I am studying 9nines's patterns so that if advanced AI try to take over the Earth I am ready to combat them. 

Or at least your mind.   Let my experience and suffering be a lesson to all in this league. Whenever engaging in a potential trade with 9s, if you begin to witness a preponderance of changes

Posted Images

@Cyrus @JamalismsTrade announcement.  

Trade between me, @9 Nines and @NashvilleNinja

Nashville Nija sends his 2020 (next year draft) 1st round pick to me, 9 Nines

I, 9 Nines, send Kareem Hunt and a conditional 2021 (two years from now) 2nd round pick*

* If in 2020 (next season not this one), Kareem Hunt is not a top 15 RB or gains at least 185 total points or is projected to do either one, of those things, after playing at least 8 games but does not meet either because of injury (i.e. he was projecting to do either, after playing at least 8 games, but missed other games from injury), then I give Nashville Ninja my 2021 2nd round pick. 

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

@Cyrus @JamalismsTrade announcement.  

Trade between me, @9 Nines and @NashvilleNinja

Nashville Nija sends his 2020 (next year draft) 1st round pick to me, 9 Nines

I, 9 Nines, send Kareem Hunt and a conditional 2021 (two years from now) 2nd round pick*

* If in 2020 (next season not this one), Kareem Hunt is not a top 15 RB or gains at least 185 total points or is projected to do either one, of those things, after playing at least 8 games but does not meet either because of injury (i.e. he was projecting to do either, after playing at least 8 games, but missed other games from injury), then I give Nashville Ninja my 2021 2nd round pick. 

Confirmed.

18 minutes ago, abenjami said:

I think you guys should better clarify that conditional pick. It’s sort of confusing. 

If Hunt finishes as a top 15 RB or get at least 185 points in 2020, or plays at least 8 games and his per game average would causes either of those things to happened when multiplied over 16 games but due to missing games because of injury he does not actually do either (ie.he was clearly averaging those kinds of numbers but got hurt), then I give @NashvilleNinja my 2021 pick. 

Basically if he was averaging 11.56 points or more a game (185 total points) or averaged enough that 16 times it equaled at least what the actually 15th RB got in total points if lower than 185, and he did it for at least 8 healthy games, then no pick. 

Edited by 9 Nines

20 hours ago, abenjami said:

I think you guys should better clarify that conditional pick. It’s sort of confusing. 

In 2020, if Hunt fails to obtain 185 points (using our league's scoring rules), or fails to reach the top 15 in total fantasy points among RB, either due to poor performance or suspension, then I get 9's 2021 2nd round pick.

I think the injury thing is basically if Hunt was projecting to equal or surpass those numbers with at least 8 healthy games played, but he gets injured and doesn't, then no conditional pick. 

Edited by NashvilleNinja