2019 Titans Report Dynasty

Jamalisms

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think Jamal's point is to say Kyle won't get in. It is important though that leaving owners don't get to gatekeep or choose their replacement, right? 

This league is important. I am studying 9nines's patterns so that if advanced AI try to take over the Earth I am ready to combat them. 

Or at least your mind.   Let my experience and suffering be a lesson to all in this league. Whenever engaging in a potential trade with 9s, if you begin to witness a preponderance of changes

Posted Images

Anyone want to trade for Mayfield?  

Just read this OTA report:

EA Sports has exclusively assigned "X-Factor" and "Superstar" abilities to a select number of elite players in this year's game, complete with custom moves and animations. There are six "X-Factor" skills distributed among nine QBs, per Madden-School, and 22 different "Superstar" skills distributed among 12 QBs. According to Madden-School, Mayfield is the only passer to possess both "Roaming Deadeye," an ability to throw with near-perfect accuracy when his feet are set outside the pocket; and "Last Ditch," an increased likelihood of throwing the ball while being sacked.

He will reportedly share the "Roaming Deadeye" trait with Aaron Rodgers and the "Last Ditch" trait with Ben Roethlisberger. According to Madden-School's report, he'll also be one of just two second-year QBs represented with "Superstar" talent. The Baltimore Ravens' Lamar Jackson is set to have "Escape Artist" and "Fastbreak" abilities, pertaining to scrambling and designed QB runs.

Edited by 9 Nines

14 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

EA Sports has exclusively assigned "X-Factor" and "Superstar" abilities to a select number of elite players in this year's game, complete with custom moves and animations. There are six "X-Factor" skills distributed among nine QBs, per Madden-School, and 22 different "Superstar" skills distributed among 12 QBs. According to Madden-School, Mayfield is the only passer to possess both "Roaming Deadeye," an ability to throw with near-perfect accuracy when his feet are set outside the pocket; and "Last Ditch," an increased likelihood of throwing the ball while being sacked.

He will reportedly share the "Roaming Deadeye" trait with Aaron Rodgers and the "Last Ditch" trait with Ben Roethlisberger. According to Madden-School's report, he'll also be one of just two second-year QBs represented with "Superstar" talent. The Baltimore Ravens' Lamar Jackson is set to have "Escape Artist" and "Fastbreak" abilities, pertaining to scrambling and designed QB runs.

I'll trade you my 1st rd pick

2 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

What do you want for him?