Sign in to follow this  
AussieTitanFan08

2020 Draft Prospects

It will be huge to have his leadership on offense.  Theirs no passion from Mariota, no ability to rally his offense like this kid does.

Hoping to have ElGuapo give us the story on Fromm and Eason.. he is a huge Dog fan, and knows an awful lot about both..

4 hours ago, Nash said:

Hoping to have ElGuapo give us the story on Fromm and Eason.. he is a huge Dog fan, and knows an awful lot about both..

The question about Fromm is arm strength.  Everything else is top notch.

Eason has a very strong arm but lacks experience, at this point.

13 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Have seen quite a few draft analysts start to hint that Fromm won't declare for the draft this year and return to Georgia.

That's the problem right now. I think Herbert is the only senior? I wouldn't doubt some of the top QBs wait until next year to avoid the shit show in Miami.

Edited by Tomachek

Jalen Hurts just keeps putting up insane numbers. Did he do anything close to this - passing wise - at Bama? I haven't watched him play so I have no idea if this is scheme or what. But with these numbers, he has to be getting some attention from scouts.

46 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Jalen Hurts just keeps putting up insane numbers. Did he do anything close to this - passing wise - at Bama? I haven't watched him play so I have no idea if this is scheme or what. But with these numbers, he has to be getting some attention from scouts.

Before this season not many NFL Personnel people thought Hurts had an NFL future at QB, under Lincoln Riley he has greatly improved his passing game.

Question is going to be whether this is due to Lincoln Riley's system or genuine improvement from Hurts that could translate to the NFL.

On another note Lincoln Riley would be able to name his asking price if he wants to coach in the NFL. 

Jordan Love has been pretty ordinary his last couple of games, certainly not the same QB as last year, think some of that can be attributed to lack of talent surrounding him.

Also far too many turnovers from Love this year.

This TD pass today shows some nice touch but any decent QB should hit this.

This is much better from Love.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

13 hours ago, Jonboy said:

I saw Hurts yesterday and in one previous game.  He made some quality throws both times.  We shouldn't make the mistake of automatically ruling him out just because he can also run the ball.....extremely well.  He's dangerous.

Edited by ctm

4 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Seems weird as he hasn't really impressed me from what I've watched. I wonder how much the urge to find "the next Mahomes" is creating this hype.

There won't be a "next" Mahomes!

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Seems weird as he hasn't really impressed me from what I've watched. I wonder how much the urge to find "the next Mahomes" is creating this hype.

There won't be a "next" Mahomes!

It's a traits thing with Love, his ability to make off platform throws, his quick release, his movement.

Love is no where near a finished product he can be reckless chasing the impossible TD pass and needs to improve reading defenses.

Important to remember it was traits that saw Carson Wentz and Josh Allen go high in the draft, neither of them exactly blew away the lower level of competition they were in.

Love has basically raised the entire Utah St program with almost no talent around him.

I do also think its crazy talk that he would go ahead of Tua.

I fully expect a massive overreaction when Love doesn't look great throwing to delivery drivers and gas station attendants up against LSU's all NFL secondary this week.