• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LSU RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire could be a perfect replacement for Dion Lewis.

At this point, I think mock drafts have zero value.  I do think that projected big boards and player rankings are very valuable and a good way to evaluate and watch the college guys.  I need to know w

Gross-Matos is a guy the Titans should be very interested in the first round of the 2020 Draft.    

12 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

The 2020 Draft is going to be ridiculously good for RB's

Jonathan Taylor

Travis Etienne

Zack Moss

Ke'Shawn Vaughn

D'Andre Swift

Eno Benjamin

Could all be top 70 picks in April.

This is what makes the Henry decision that much tougher. There are some very good RB’s in this class who are worth a 1st/2nd rounder and I am sure a couple of more will emerge through the college season as well.

On 8/31/2019 at 9:45 AM, titanskick8851 said:

This is what makes the Henry decision that much tougher. There are some very good RB’s in this class who are worth a 1st/2nd rounder and I am sure a couple of more will emerge through the college season as well.

The availability of RBs in the draft could also depress Henry's market value.

14 hours ago, Nash said:

I watched Justin Herbert last night against Auburn. He’s a big strong armed qb. In fact he overthrew the whole end zone on the Hail Mary pass.. 

I saw part of it.  He does have a strong arm, but the other thing that stood out was that he took almost every snap from the shotgun.

There were a few other Qbs who also had good games including Eason, Barrow from LSU, Ehlinger, Tua, Hurts and Costello before he got hurt.

The QB from Houston, King, is out in my book.  He's just too small.

Texas vs. LSU will be the game to watch next week.

Edited by ctm

I mean when you think about it you have the following assuming they all declare for the draft:

Tua - Top 5

Herbert - Top 5

Fromm - Top 15

Love - Top 10-20

Eason - 1st Rounder

Hurts - 1st Rounder (assuming he continues to do what he did last night)

Costello - 1st-2nd Rounder

Ehlinger - 2nd Rounder

Stanley - 2nd Rounder

Burrow - 2nd-3rd Rounder

Lewerke - 3rd Rounder 

Patterson - 4th Rounder 

King - 4th Rounder

If there was ever a year to need a QB this is the year and with us more than less likely to be picking in the middle of the 1st round we are likely looking at Love, Fromm, Hurts, and Costello.

If we sign a vet next year there's nothing that even says we need a QB in 2020. We could wait until 2021. Maybe take a 2+ rounder QB in 2020 as a lottery pick/possible backup.

Someone like Love would be alright because we could presumably start Tannehill and let Love sit and learn a la Mahomes.

There's a lot of time left. Seems like people are starting to talk about LSU QB Josh Burrow.