scine09   
1 minute ago, MadMax said:

It does seem to be a theme amongst his adoring subjects.  They're always on attack mode.

Just like their leader.

Edited by scine09

17 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Obviously you dont as you have always claimed what Clinton went thru was bs.  I did not care about the obstruction charge against Clinton.  I found perjury, which he was disbarred for, to be a good reason for impeachment.

...which is why he was impeached. 

1 hour ago, scine09 said:

Are all his supporters this angry or is it just this board?  It would be nice if one of them could try and have an intelligent conversation without invoking some sort of insulting word.

If any of them were capable of having an intelligent, rational conversation about political issues they wouldn’t support Trump in the first place...

MadMax   
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

If any of them were capable of having an intelligent, rational conversation about political issues they wouldn’t support Trump in the first place...

After Trump, the Repugnants need to run Mama June with one of the assholes from Duck Dynasty as a running mate.  That's how you retain all the Trump base votes.

33 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

This explains a lot about America. 

People need to learn discernment, reading comprehension, the structure of valid arguments and logic ... and be less insulation in opinion fake/pseudo news.

But they aren't. And they won't be. And this country will ultimately be fucked. Just a question of how long it takes.

16 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

You must have missed the post where CTM quoted Mueller directly.  Here, let me help you guys with that,...

So all that time, and all those witnesses and all that money and all the testimony and they couldn't determine that the president did indeed commit a crime. 

And he said so, straight up.

And you guys continue to ignore that, and some of you insist on calling me a liar?

The proof of what he said is right in front of you.

They said openly they could not make that determination because of what they view as legal precedent. They felt that legally they could not state in their report whether he committed a crime. Since that is the basis of their determination they went as far as they could to say he did in fact commit Obstruction of Justice, many times over actually. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

13 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Even if he isn't removed, impeachment ensures that  American people will be glued to their screens as all of Trump's dirt is paraded in front of them and he can't do shit about it. They'll have the best information possible fresh in their minds as they enter the booth on voting day. That is what Trump fears. The only reason he's acting like he wants the dems to impeach is because he suspects that they're too pussy to actually do it and can make them look weak/indecisive. It's working too. 

This actually makes a lot of sense. He’s bluffing. Great post and gave me something to think about. 

3 hours ago, Little Earl said:

One thing is for sure, Trump is doing a better job than Obama.   You would definitely have to be a libtard to see otherwise.

I know we all go back and forth, tit for tat, but I mean this when I say we should all be very, and I mean very to the Nth degree, very thankful Trump did not take over during the recession in 09. 

2 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Whatever moron.   I know you only want to listen to leftist idiots like Justin Amash.    Levin dwarfs any libtard you throw out there.

...a cofounder of the Tea Party is now a leftist. The guy with a top five conservative voting record in Congress is now a leftist. Get a fucking grip. 

2 hours ago, scine09 said:

Are all his supporters this angry or is it just this board?  It would be nice if one of them could try and have an intelligent conversation without invoking some sort of insulting word.

It’s all of them when they’re on the internet. They hide it better in the real world. 

begooode   

,... Trump proclaimed shortly after Mueller concluded his public remarks on Wednesday that “the case is closed.” But on Thursday he remained fixated on the special counsel, whose comments dominated cable-news coverage, questioning Mueller’s credibility while venting anger at the possibility of being impeached.

“I’m innocent of all charges,” Trump declared to reporters, before stating that he has “presidential powers that you wouldn't believe” that shield him from an obstruction charge.  “I don’t even have to rely on Article II,” he continued, referring to the section of the Constitution that defines the president’s powers. “There was no crime. There was no obstruction. There was no collusion. There was no nothing.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/446130-trump-escalates-attacks-on-mueller