What will Byard get when JR resigns him before training camp?

kyle021

20 minutes ago, ctm said:

I never said they were irreplaceable.  The team could use UDFAs, if they had to.

What I said was that 20 free agents in one year is a large number to replace.  And that 20 is in addition to the fact that some of them are going to be expensive and the Titans only have 6 draft picks as it currently stands.

If they are not irreplaceable then it's not that hard of a task.  A few will be signed on one-year deals, a few will get major extensions, new FA's will be bought in and you have the draft.  The team had 14 UFA's this year and I feel like the team got better.  No need to panic.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This should be a fairly easy deal for the Titans to get done.    The much tougher choices are going to be Henry, Conklin/Kelly, Logan Ryan and obviously Mariota

Byard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g

You're off your rocker

Posted Images

7 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Ryan is absolutely an elite nickel back. He’s probably the best pure slot in the game. I’d re-sign him if he shows up in the first few games and have him continue to mentor our DBs. 

You could argue that he was the best defensive player for us last year. He really is the poster boy for ‘the Patriot way’ of preparation. Guy is so technically sound and is always thinking ahead. I hope he can instill some of that with our young DBs. 

Getting a comp 6 or 7 doesn’t mean those guys cashed in. It means they signed an average contract and we didn’t sign a FA at the same position. 

I didn’t know about only getting max of 4

On 5/30/2019 at 9:15 PM, h4t said:

Doesn’t Tannehill qualify us for a comp pick?  That’s how we get our 4th back.

Yes but we only get a 4th back if he signs a big deal. 

Most likely a 5th

1 hour ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Good to see Byard pulled out of this stupid 40yd dash competition, last thing he needs in a contract year is to rip a hamstring running multiple meaningless 40yd races.

Also who in their right mind would pay $40 to watch 16 NFL players battle it out to see who is the fastest.

I would think that would violate the normal injury risk clause in every player's contract