Titans Tailgate RIOT League 2019 Season (13th one)

One spot is open to join this free Fantasy League, which I am the commish of, and it has been running for 12 years.

I am looking for someone who has GOOD attitude, not a shit attitude.

@9 Nines joined last season, and he did a great job managing his team. (I can't understand why I can't tag you 9 Nines)

Anyways. Anyone interested, PM me and join the fun. It's a highly competitive League, just for your information. I am looking for a dedicated manager also.

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2019 at 1:19 PM, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Well, still looking for another team owner, for this free but very competitive Yahoo League.

I am looking for a comitted owner, dedicated one, and with a very good attitude.

Any candidates, send me a P.M. 

How many TR members are in it?  I'm looking to join a Titans fan league.

10 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

How many TR members are in it?  I'm looking to join a Titans fan league.

We are two, at the moment.

The rest are (were, including myself) constant posters from Titans Tailgate. And it has been a rabid free League. 

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN

• 2 weeks later...

@TitanicoNFLriotFAN

Is the lineup:   QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, Q/W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN  ?

That seems exotic.  I want to confirm so I draft appropriately because I think this league changed the starting position right before or after the draft last season and it messed me up as far as how I drafted. 

Please confirm the starting spots before the draft.

Edited by 9 Nines

On 8/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, 9 Nines said:

Is there a draft date and time?  I just want to make sure I did not miss it. 

Tuesday 9-3 at 9:30 central PM?

Yes. tomorrow is the draft.

And the moves to the line-up is to have the flex position . Last year I had to go thorughout a process so we could have that position. 

5 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

Yes. tomorrow is the draft.

And the moves to the line-up is to have the flex position . Last year I had to go thorughout a process so we could have that position. 

Thanks but I am confused.  What is the position line-up we will use for our games?  And does Flex include QB - we can start two QBs? 

Right now it is showing the below line-up as our starting lineup. SO it is showing 3 different flex positions:  

a flex for receiver or TE

a 2nd flex for WR, RB or TE

a 3rd flex for QB, WR, RB or TE.   We will have 3 flex positions like that?

Complete line-up as of this posting:

QB

WR

WR

WR

RB

RB

TE

W/T

W/R/T

Q/W/R/T

K

DEF

I am not arguing about what it should be, I just want to confirm before I draft. 

Edited by 9 Nines

8 hours ago, 9 Nines said:

Thanks but I am confused.  What is the position line-up we will use for our games?  And does Flex include QB - we can start two QBs? 

Right now it is showing the below line-up as our starting lineup. SO it is showing 3 different flex positions:  

a flex for receiver or TE

a 2nd flex for WR, RB or TE

a 3rd flex for QB, WR, RB or TE.   We will have 3 flex positions like that?

Anyone will be able to establish those type of formations. Yes it's a three-flex position, which will give any team more flexibility to adapt according to each player.
You can choose to go with the classic QB, 3 WRs, 2RBs, TE and DEF. And how you design your team, will depend in how strong you want your team to be at.

Raises the difficulty level of course..and the thrill week after week. I find it coherent, since keeping the classic formation, didn't give much room to adapt. (to injuries, perspective to face any other rival, specially the ones who are really good to select players from FA, etc)