HBO's Chernobyl

Legaltitan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's just a dick. You'll be OK and won't catch the gay. 

I finally got to watch the last episode. A really well done show. 

The last two episodes the writing was terrible! 

9 hours ago, TitansFan777 said:

They have aired 3 out of 5 episodes. 

If I was to suggest something, it would be to wait until next Monday or Tuesday and binge watch all 5.

Personally I think its not a good one to binge. After each episode it has been good to sort of mull it over and break it down with my wife. It helps the gravity of it all really sink in to give some space between episodes. 

I'm not sure if in the last two episodes they will go back and break down exactly what went wrong. If you haven't seen it, the series basically starts at the moment things start getting bad. 

But I woild recommend an excellent episode of "Seconds from Disaster" on chernobyl that goes into detail how it all happened. I saw it several years ago and now it is cool to see the aftermath broken down. 

1 minute ago, Legaltitan said:

Personally I think its not a good one to binge. After each episode it has been good to sort of mull it over and break it down with my wife. It helps the gravity of it all really sink in to give some space between episodes. 

welcome to being old, lol. All kidding aside I don't like binge watching more than 2-3 episodes of a show for the reasons you mentioned. 

6 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

I'm not sure if in the last two episodes they will go back and break down exactly what went wrong. If you haven't seen it, the series basically starts at the moment things start getting bad. 

But I woild recommend an excellent episode of "Seconds from Disaster" on chernobyl that goes into detail how it all happened. I saw it several years ago and now it is cool to see the aftermath broken down. 

My favorite move that they did was start the series with the explosion.

I much preferred that to them spending the first 45 minutes of the episode creating backstories for the real & composite characters, and then having the accident end the episode.

Spoilers (is that even a thing for historical shows?): Was I the only one that wanted to knock some sense into the fireman’s wife all through episode 3? I understand that common people didn’t understand radiation, but Jesus woman, look at your husband....he’s clearly extremely “sick” so why would you keep touching him. 

Edited by TitansFan777

1 hour ago, TitansFan777 said:

My favorite move that they did was start the series with the explosion.

I much preferred that to them spending the first 45 minutes of the episode creating backstories for the real & composite characters, and then having the accident end the episode.

Spoilers (is that even a thing for historical shows?): Was I the only one that wanted to knock some sense into the fireman’s wife all through episode 3? I understand that common people didn’t understand radiation, but Jesus woman, look at your husband....he’s clearly extremely “sick” so why would you keep touching him. 

I was sitting there thinking what a stupid bitch. Drag her dumb ass out of that hospital.

I'm caught up

* ALS is no longer the funniest way for a person to die, it's def radiation exposure. 

* I can't wait for the birth