Amari Cooper top 3 in league after joining Dallas

9 Nines

7 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

Carr.  Watch how Antonio Brown does this season. 

Drops. If it was just Carr Gruden was ready to kick him to the curb, too. Cooper had a good 2018, but no need to revise history for him.

...If that’s going to happen in 2018, Cooper will have to find a way to hold on to the ball better. Since coming into the league, Cooper has had trouble with drops. Recently, the analytic website Pro Football Focus pointed out how big a problem it’s been.  Over the past three seasons, Cooper has had a drop rate of 13.62 percent, which ranks fourth-worst in the NFL (among qualifying receivers) behind Torrey Smith (16.82), J.J. Nelson (15.91) and Raiders teammate Seth Roberts (14.39).

Wrote Scott Barrett of PFF: “Cooper led the league in drops (18) and drop rate (20.0 percent) in his rookie season (2015), but then seemed to get past the issue in 2016, dropping only four passes. In 2017, Cooper again led the league in drop rate (17.2 percent). Not only are these numbers bad, but they’re historically bad. Since 2007, there have only been three players to see at least 100 targets and post a drop rate of 17 percent or worse: Braylon Edwards (2007 and 2008), Greg Little (2011) and Cooper (2015 and 2017).”

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Coopers-Drop-Rate-Ranks-Among-NFLs-Worst-479158283.html

6 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Needing time to learn the offense and gain chemistry with the QB is only necessary for our overhyped players. 

It proves that you just need a QB who will throw the fucking ball

8 minutes ago, abenjami said:

Gee if I was in a dynasty league, I would vastly overpay for Cooper after reading this!

It’s so frustrating that the board doesn’t know that 9s only makes threads because fantasy football

12 hours ago, abenjami said:

Gee if I was in a dynasty league, I would vastly overpay for Cooper after reading this!

I don't think any content should be banned on Titansreport but dammed if these threads aren't spammy as fuck and should get the ban hammer. @Jamalisms we should at least consider merging them into one thread. 

1 hour ago, Bink said:

I don't think any content should be banned on Titansreport but dammed if these threads aren't spammy as fuck and should get the ban hammer. @Jamalisms we should at least consider merging them into one thread. 

Not a big fan of Nines but if you find that much of an issue with it, you might prefer to ask them to create a Titans specific sub forum. They have a good system where threads that aren't worthy fall and are out of sight rather quickly. What purpose does it serve to continously complain about such things when it never gets anywhere. These posts have become too common and are just as annoying to ppl as the threads some of yall find to be meaningless. 

On 5/24/2019 at 11:39 AM, JakePA_Titan said:

Not a big fan of Nines but if you find that much of an issue with it, you might prefer to ask them to create a Titans specific sub forum. They have a good system where threads that aren't worthy fall and are out of sight rather quickly. What purpose does it serve to continously complain about such things when it never gets anywhere. These posts have become too common and are just as annoying to ppl as the threads some of yall find to be meaningless. 

I don't sincerely think these threads should be banned. This is schtick from Nines about pumping up all of the players on his fantasy team in dynasty, which the other people in the league give him grief for. 

Archived