tgo

Draft a F**cking Tight End

big2033   

Good shit. He shouldn't take the Titans drafting a tight end personally ... because they haven't given in to the media and drafted one high.

Even if they did, I'd believe that would imply a two-headed attack and not someone to immediately take Walker's job.

Number9   

Delaine came up in a great TE offense under a top player. I was watching an old game with Davis playing. Delaine looks like Davis playing.  It was strange. I wonder if Delaine would have developed the same if he had been drafted by the Titans and he played all his career to this point here. 

1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Delaine came up in a great TE offense under a top player. I was watching an old game with Davis playing. Delaine looks like Davis playing.  It was strange. I wonder if Delaine would have developed the same if he had been drafted by the Titans and he played all his career to this point here. 

You see him play in the super bowl? Incredible. He was good early he just wasn't getting the start over Davis.

WG53   
2 minutes ago, newschool said:

You see him play in the super bowl? Incredible. He was good early he just wasn't getting the start over Davis.

X

Interesting that during the early part of his recovery from the ankle injury Delanie dropped down to 220lbs to help speed up the healing process, he still looked light in the OTA highlights from the other day, mentioned he wants to be 240lbs during this upcoming season.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

abc2330   
5 hours ago, newschool said:

He was like a 6 year pro at that point.  And I see that he had 2 catches during that entire off-season .

OILERMAN   

I personally thought the podcast was terrible. And if the Titans would have drafted a TE it would have been an inline guy. I doubt Walker returns after this season 

48 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I personally thought the podcast was terrible. And if the Titans would have drafted a TE it would have been an inline guy. I doubt Walker returns after this season 

every time they started to get on an interesting topic they got all ADHD and switched away. 

also, not the smartest bunch... 

but there was a few entertaining moments. 

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

every time they started to get on an interesting topic they got all ADHD and switched away. 

also, not the smartest bunch... 

but there was a few entertaining moments. 

I haven’t listened yet, but thanks for the heads up on what to expect.