Draft a F**cking Tight End

tgo

54 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I think flashes are acceptable as a gauge in the ability of a second year player.  Obviously if that's all we're still seeing in year 4, we can come to the in conclusion that he'll never be good in this area

For sure. But when people use them as examples of what a player is compared to what they can be is a Stretch

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First episode of Lewan and Compton’s new podcast Bussin with the Boys debuts tonight with Delanie Walker.   

Wycheck is one of the most overrated players this franchise has seen. At least, when it comes to actual skill. 

You are calling a 3rd year player coming off an injury trash. Why? Because you are an idiot. He has shown more than enough ability to play in this league. His blocking had improved a lot throughout la

1 hour ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I've seen Mariota throw the occasional absolutely perfect throw, does that mean he's a truly incredible QB? Anytime someone uses one specific play as an argument for a players overall body of work just shows that they are reaching

Yeah. I'm reaching because I used a single play that stuck out. Right...

I'm sorry you all just get stuck on your agenda and dig in. Never mind that most of you don't know jackshit about the game anyway.

25 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

That was just one example. I’m sure there are more. 

So quick on the trigger to be the contrarian. 

Exactly. 

59 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

For sure. But when people use them as examples of what a player is compared to what they can be is a Stretch

Right.  Ideally, young players are used to their strengths until they develop in other areas.  But that went out the window with all of the shit which went down last year, and we definitely got a good look at what they aren't .  Hopefully for the time being

Edited by abc2330

15 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I personally thought the podcast was terrible. And if the Titans would have drafted a TE it would have been an inline guy. I doubt Walker returns after this season 

I think people are going to be disappointed in his contribution this season. 

41 minutes ago, japan said:

His 2017 was not that great.  He had some bad drops and always was crying about being interfered with so he rarely got a call from the refs.  I'm sure he'll be OK but I expect more passes to the WR's and Lewis.

7 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Are we going to needs a “happy thoughts only” thread for this shit too?

...For the flakes... ?

I'm just content in knowing I'm not the one complaining about meatheads doing meathead things.

Perhaps we should reexamine who the actual flakes are...

8 hours ago, japan said:

Depends, if his stats drop off because WRs become a bigger part of the passing game no one will care. 

Once McNair started going to the WRs and Wycheck became an after thought no one cared

Walker is ten times better than Wycheck ever was though