Draft a F**cking Tight End

tgo

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I haven’t listened yet, but thanks for the heads up on what to expect. 

there was a brief moment where they started talking about arthur smith but quickly got off track. 

i think they will get better. it was just ep 1. and i think the format really may be just "shooting the shit". if they ever script out a few guidlines it could be more entertaining. 

they did chat about some people in nashville that people may know. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First episode of Lewan and Compton’s new podcast Bussin with the Boys debuts tonight with Delanie Walker.   

Wycheck is one of the most overrated players this franchise has seen. At least, when it comes to actual skill. 

You are calling a 3rd year player coming off an injury trash. Why? Because you are an idiot. He has shown more than enough ability to play in this league. His blocking had improved a lot throughout la

1 minute ago, WG53 said:

This is just stupid. 

Oh, so you think he's more like a TE than he is a slot receiver? Tell me more. 

To me, he doesn't look or act like a TE at all. He might line up like one, but he sure as hell don't act like one. Defenses know when he's at TE, they can line their pass rusher up free. 

8 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Oh, so you think he's more like a TE than he is a slot receiver? Tell me more. 

To me, he doesn't look or act like a TE at all. He might line up like one, but he sure as hell don't act like one. Defenses know when he's at TE, they can line their pass rusher up free. 

You are calling a 3rd year player coming off an injury trash. Why? Because you are an idiot. He has shown more than enough ability to play in this league. His blocking had improved a lot throughout last season.

You are fucking stupid for calling him trash. 

I'm just curious what exactly people expected from this. Mensa-level discourse? Jesus. They're three football players sitting around on a hot ass bus in middle TN in May/summer shooting the shit.

Maybe lessen the expectations a bit...

Edited by NashvilleNinja

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

You are calling a 3rd year player coming off an injury trash. Why? Because you are an idiot. He has shown more than enough ability to play in this league. His blocking had improved a lot throughout last season.

You are fucking stupid for calling him trash. 

He's an incredible athlete, and if we used him correctly, he could contribute. Saying he "improved" his blocking, is a little exaggerated. He didn't even meet TE expectations before injury. Line him up in the slot. 

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

He's an incredible athlete, and if we used him correctly, he could contribute. Saying he "improved" his blocking, is a little exaggerated. He didn't even meet TE expectations before injury. Line him up in the slot. 

Yeah go look at Henry's 99 yard run and tell me I'm exaggerating.  

As usual you're being stupid.

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

I've seen Mariota throw the occasional absolutely perfect throw, does that mean he's a truly incredible QB? Anytime someone uses one specific play as an argument for a players overall body of work just shows that they are reaching

1 hour ago, WG53 said:

I was referring to pass pro, but just for giggles, I went back and looked at the run. He got fucking twisted and thrown on his ass in the play.

He did his job--but you can't credit him as much as you can discredit the defenders for taking a bad angle. And Henry hit that whole so hard that nobody could stop him. He even pushes Lewan because he hit it so hard. 

3 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I'm just curious what exactly people expected from this. Mensa-level discourse? Jesus. They're three football players sitting around on a hot ass bus in middle TN in May/summer shooting the shit.

Maybe lessen the expectations a bit...

Are we going to needs a “happy thoughts only” thread for this shit too?

...For the flakes... ?

15 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

I've seen Mariota throw the occasional absolutely perfect throw, does that mean he's a truly incredible QB? Anytime someone uses one specific play as an argument for a players overall body of work just shows that they are reaching

I think flashes are acceptable as a gauge in the ability of a second year player.  Obviously if that's all we're still seeing in year 4, we can come to the in conclusion that he'll never be good in this area

53 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

That was just one example. I’m sure there are more. 

So quick on the trigger to be the contrarian. 

15 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

That was just one example. I’m sure there are more. 

So quick on the trigger to be the contrarian. 

Or I'm not an idiot and realize that we shouldn't use him as a typical TE and use him how Jimmy Graham was... A big WR who lines up more in the slot than being a complete player