Jump to content

Draft a F**cking Tight End


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First episode of Lewan and Compton’s new podcast Bussin with the Boys debuts tonight with Delanie Walker.   

Wycheck is one of the most overrated players this franchise has seen. At least, when it comes to actual skill. 

You are calling a 3rd year player coming off an injury trash. Why? Because you are an idiot. He has shown more than enough ability to play in this league. His blocking had improved a lot throughout la

Good shit. He shouldn't take the Titans drafting a tight end personally ... because they haven't given in to the media and drafted one high.

 

Even if they did, I'd believe that would imply a two-headed attack and not someone to immediately take Walker's job.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Delaine came up in a great TE offense under a top player. I was watching an old game with Davis playing. Delaine looks like Davis playing.  It was strange. I wonder if Delaine would have developed the same if he had been drafted by the Titans and he played all his career to this point here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Number9 said:

Delaine came up in a great TE offense under a top player. I was watching an old game with Davis playing. Delaine looks like Davis playing.  It was strange. I wonder if Delaine would have developed the same if he had been drafted by the Titans and he played all his career to this point here. 

You see him play in the super bowl? Incredible. He was good early he just wasn't getting the start over Davis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, newschool said:

You see him play in the super bowl? Incredible. He was good early he just wasn't getting the start over Davis.

He was like a 6 year pro at that point.  And I see that he had 2 catches during that entire off-season .

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I personally thought the podcast was terrible. And if the Titans would have drafted a TE it would have been an inline guy. I doubt Walker returns after this season 

every time they started to get on an interesting topic they got all ADHD and switched away. 

 

also, not the smartest bunch... 

 

but there was a few entertaining moments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, titanruss said:

every time they started to get on an interesting topic they got all ADHD and switched away. 

 

also, not the smartest bunch... 

 

but there was a few entertaining moments. 

I haven’t listened yet, but thanks for the heads up on what to expect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...