Miss. Republican Rep. Douglas Mcleod jailed for punching wife

30 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Who are these so called 17 women?  Why does not feminists and the libtard media bring up even one of them.  Answer.... not a one is credible.

You have switched arguments.  First you said J. Boarddrick was credible.  When I pointed out that was false by her own statements,  then you said that the 17 women (names and stories you can find with a google search) who accused Trump are all not credible.   Two different arguments.  Keep trying.

15 minutes ago, ctm said:

You have switched arguments.  First you said J. Boarddrick was credible.  When I pointed out that was false by her own statements,  then you said that the 17 women (names and stories you can find with a google search) who accused Trump are all not credible.   Two different arguments.  Keep trying.

https://beta-washingtonpost-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-thought-juanita-broaddrick-wasnt-credible-i-was-wrong/2018/10/22/fd1b9764-d62f-11e8-aeb7-ddcad4a0a54e_story.html?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

29 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

One person's opinion.  Bottom line....she recanted her story.

Then you have her who you are choosing to believe and then stating she is more credible than the 17 who accused Trump.

1 who recanted  vs. 17 accusations.  Tough call for you.

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Not as much as Freekingeek's nonsense.

I never said what Bill Clinton did was ok. Having consenual sex is not the same as just grabbing a womans private parts without consent. Nice try.

1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

I never said what Bill Clinton did was ok. Having consenual sex is not the same as just grabbing a womans private parts without consent. Nice try.

It is if you're a celebrity.  They let you.

11 hours ago, freakingeek said:

What woman did Trump do that to?   Locker room bs is not an admission of guilt.....unless you are a libtard.    Btw, since when is rape consensual sex?

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

There is no increase in hate crimes there has been a change in what is called a hate crime. In reality there has been an increase in fake hate crimes like your hero jussie. Trump defended LGBTQ citizens  in his acceptance speech at thew republican convention so nice try bitch. 

Anybody who says that Trump is promoting hate for gays or Jews or blacks is a fucking liar. 

Blah blah blah. Talk is cheap. Especially coming from a liar. Here is your proof, 

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/hhs-rolls-back-protections-transgender-people-63253924

5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

What woman did Trump do that to?   Locker room bs is not an admission of guilt.....unless you are a libtard.    Btw, since when is rape consensual sex?

How about the 17 that accused him publicly? Oh yeah just another liberal media lie right? You're blind a a bat.

Edited by freakingeek
44 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Trump said he will protect LGBTQ people from hateful rhetoric and hate crimes. Nothing he has done contradicts that. 

Anybody with a brain cell knows that known democrats have just as much history with abusing women as republicans. Are these people trafficking girls across our border to be sex slaves republicans? 27% of sexual assaults and rapes are committed by black men who are only 6.5% of the population are they republicans?

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Admit you got owned and move on. 

You've never "owned" anyone. All you do is either lie, misrepresent, or make comments irrelevant to the conversation.