Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

No he didn't. He had faith in Mettenberger. He knew the football words to sound like he knew what he was talking about but ultimately the proof is in that guy's career. Didn't know shit.

Before he went overboard on the whole Mett thing, he had some decent football knowledge. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Before he went overboard on the whole Mett thing, he had some decent football knowledge. 

He was always like that. Everyone wanted Mettenberger to be great so they ate up his BS.

But he was shit and it proved how shit he was when Mariota easily took his job and improved the team.

Edited by big2033

16 hours ago, rns90 said:

Seriously.  The constant negativity on Mariota from his posts is getting tiring.  I criticize Mariota but I realize that it is in the best interest of the team for him to succeed.  So, I was happy to read that Mariota did well in these OTA'S.

Some people care more about the pre-existing narrative running in their head than the one running in front of their face.

Mariota being who he was drafted to be will benefit everyone who's actually a fan of the team because it means they don't have to start all over again at QB... for the 4th straight time since 2006.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

23 hours ago, tgo said:

Go back and watch Davis eat Gilmore’s lunch the entire Pats game. They thought they could cover Davis one on one. They were wrong. 

Davis is averaging 2TD a game against the Pats...I hope this stat continues for many years...

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

So on the MCM podcast they were crying about MM having a bad day yesterday on twitter. Was this posted or reported on here?

Not that I’ve seen. All I’ve seen has been that he was up and down. But that also could have been a couple days ago. 

Im working a different shift this week and I can’t recall days too well at the moment. Lol

2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

So on the MCM podcast they were crying about MM having a bad day yesterday on twitter. Was this posted or reported on here?

Herndon is acting way too protective of him.  When Tannehill was acquired, they mentioned competition and helping Marcus.  When Vrabel just said that Mariota's job wasn't in jeopardy, he still mentioned competition and becoming better.  There's nothing wrong with talking about how one QB looks in relation to the other.  Because the whole point of getting him, other than to have a backup, was that he was capable enough to push Marcus.  People should want to fucking know how he compares to Tannehill, because if he still looks worse by the end of TC, then it didn't go as planned and there should be a QB controversy.

1 hour ago, abc2330 said:

Herndon is acting way too protective of him.  When Tannehill was acquired, they mentioned competition and helping Marcus.  When Vrabel just said that Mariota's job wasn't in jeopardy, he still mentioned competition and becoming better.  There's nothing wrong with talking about how one QB looks in relation to the other.  Because the whole point of getting him, other than to have a backup, was that he was capable enough to push Marcus.  People should want to fucking know how he compares to Tannehill, because if he still looks worse by the end of TC, then it didn't go as planned and there should be a QB controversy.

lol who said he ever looked worse than Tannehill?

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic