Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

Just now, StephenIsLegend said:

BK still sometimes showed some good football acumen. I have yet to really see that level from abc. Could be wrong though. 

ABC does talk about the Titans a little bit aside from the QB position.  BK rarely did that.  It started all about Mettenberger and turned into all about Mariota/Mettenberger.

But it's possible that it's a troll who really just likes to poke fun at the Titans or it's BK who is still bitter about Mettenberger not making it in the league and knows he can't get away with talking about him anymore so he's shifted his persona a bit.

15 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

BK still sometimes showed some good football acumen. I have yet to really see that level from abc. Could be wrong though. 

I've seen some good non QB and WR post from him lol.

I'm just sick of the double standard for QB and WR.  You want Taylor's ass shipped off to Guantanamo Bay, yet I want better QB play and I'M the bad guy. 

Sorry for complimenting the performance of one of our players in practice.  I'll never do that again.

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

I'm just sick of the double standard for QB and WR.  You want Taylor's ass shipped off to Guantanamo Bay, yet I want better QB play and I'M the bad guy. 

Sorry for complimenting the performance of one of our players in practice.  I'll never do that again.

Our, I thought you were a Packers fan.

4 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

I can complain about everything else on that forum.  I get my QB complaining out here.  I have to complain about every position somewhere

Cool, that's all I need to know.

2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

No he didn't. He had faith in Mettenberger. He knew the football words to sound like he knew what he was talking about but ultimately the proof is in that guy's career. Didn't know shit.

8 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve always thought Davis was a bit quiet in his demeanor. I think Brown will bring out the alpha in him. 

Of course you want them to play with fire, but what difference does it make whether or not someone acts like their cock is 5 feet long?

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic