Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

1 minute ago, Kyle021 said:

He was only legit receiving option for half the year and was schemed out of games. 

Teams literally knew they could take him away and dared us to beat them in the air with a banged up Mariota throwing to Sharpe, Taylor, Batson, Stocker, Pruitt, Firkser and that KR kid who I can’t remember his name. We even had s guy Nick williams who couldn’t catch a wide open TD. 

Teams knew to take Davis out and let Taylor drop half his passes

I thought that you were better than this.  Be prepared to look like a dumbass, if you don't choose to quit this site completely.  

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

He is actually right about that part, Davis was the only legit option for most of the year and saw double teams alot the second half of the season. I thought he knew where he was going but he did lose focus at times during games. Not a big deal but something Im sure was pointed out and he has worked on.

Edited by Huston

2 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

Yeah. He was ass two years ago but he looked good before getting hurt the first time. He looked good after the bye until reinjuring that arm. He diced up some top defenses

Go back and watch Davis eat Gilmore’s lunch the entire Pats game. They thought they could cover Davis one on one. They were wrong. 

13 minutes ago, 8MM said:

Something about Davis so far is troubling.  I think he needs to be a lot more consistent, game to game.  Hope he does it.

I feel similarly, he has all the talent needed but his route running has to be a lot more consistent. I did like where it was mentioned that the hamstring issue is behind him and he's doing things to prevent reoccurence. A guy from a smaller school who pretty much missed his entire rookie TC and OTAs should not be being held out of practices because they fell they have to be proactive about a hamstring; he needs all the work he can get. Staying after OTAs was encouraging both as comment on his work ethic and his health.

Edited by No1TitansFan

13 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Listen.  I am a Green Bay fan and accustomed to good passing attacks.  and Mariota has sucked way more ass than any Tennessee WR ever will.  These WRs will benefit from a real Qb more than Mariota will from a real receiving corp (which he already has)

We dont care and while I know its confusing this is actually a Titans board so go post that crap over there. The Packers have been shit for the last 2 years so that's probably why your here.

Edited by Huston

Davis would probably be the best WR that GB ever had.  

Meanwhile... Rodgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mariota

Hardly even playing the same position.

I'm not sure who could disagree with that.

4 minutes ago, abc2330 said:

Davis would probably be the best WR that GB ever had.  

Meanwhile... Rodgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mariota

Hardly even playing the same position.

I'm not sure who could disagree with that.

giphy.gif

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic