Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

First off, Daaaaamn Delanie! While it isn't playing speed yet he looks really good out there.

Second, that's a lot of zip for Mariota. His passes usually rainbow a lot.

Last, look at this pic of Corey Davis. He looks like he's gained maybe 10 pounds. Way bigger than the time I met him, he looks as ripped as AJ Brown.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Huston said:

I had him making the PS at the very least but dont expect him on the 53 right away.

There is always a risk in waiving a guy you think is a good pass rusher. There is never enough supply to meet demand and there will certainly be other teams who come sniffing around. Might be better to just keep him if they like him.

We'll just have to wait and see how he looks in camp though...

Just now, Starkiller said:

There is always a risk in waiving a guy you think is a good pass rusher. There is never enough supply to meet demand and there will certainly be other teams who come sniffing around. Might be better to just keep him if they like him.

We'll just have to wait and see how he looks in camp though...

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

27 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Turron Davenport mentioned that Evans/Brown were taking the starting reps at ILB, also Tajae Sharpe got a lot of first team reps today.

The starting OL was Lewan/Saffold/Jones/Pamphile/Kelly, disappointing that Conklin is not ready to go yet.

Another guy Davenport said that stood out was Derick Roberson.

As I said previously, it'll be more of a surprise if he *doesn't* make the 53 to me. 

Just now, tgo said:

As I said previously, it'll be more of a surprise if he *doesn't* make the 53 to me. 

That would be 3 new edges players Walker, Roberson and Wake. Roberson better be able to play special teams because Walker can, we would be realy young on the edges though.

5 minutes ago, Huston said:

That would be 3 new edges players Walker, Roberson and Wake. Roberson better be able to play special teams because Walker can, we would be realy young on the edges though.

Roberson does play special teams. 

1 minute ago, Kyle021 said:

Looks like MM is on top of his game and expecting a monster season from self. 

Sounds like Vrabel is all in on him and the FO thinks higher than we may think. 

He looks good. Very good and fluid in the videos

I like the drills where he is catching the ball and throwing it. Must be to work on him getting the ball out without time to think or for things to be perfect.

There was a lot that we obviously didn't see.  Wyatt said that Mariota was mostly sharp against the defense, but threw an INT.  Said Tannehill made several nice throws, moved well, and he complimented a deep throw that he made,.  Nothing negative to say, though perhaps the bar is set low

Edited by abc2330

1 minute ago, abc2330 said:

There was a lot that we obviously didn't see.  Wyatt said that Mariota was mostly sharp against the defense, but threw an INT.  Said Tannehill made several nice throws, moved well, and he complimented a deep throw that he made,.  Nothing negative to say

The INT was a result of MM playing against a top 3 defense

the amazing play by Tannehill is a result of playing with a bunch of #2 and #3WRs going against backup defense

2 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

The INT was a result of MM playing against a top 3 defense

the amazing play by Tannehill is a result of playing with a bunch of #2 and #3WRs going against backup defense

Dont know about the int but the pass from Tanny was to Baston over Durden.

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic