Titans 2019 OTAs

Jonboy

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Simmons might not be 100% when he gets back but he might still be better than what we have.  As long as the injury isn't aggravated by playing it can be worth the risk because someone like Simmons at 80% might still be a decent player.  I'd like to see him get out there some in 2019 if possible just to learn. 

Okay, as long as him playing won't keep him from reaching 100% healed or as close to 100% as is reasonable to expect.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some good little bits of information on the offseason program so far on today's OTP   - Amani Hooker is already taking reps with the 1st team defense and not looking out of place doing so.

This entire offseason and every thread is going to be a referendum on Mariota isn't it?

Lol.    Everyone knows if it was the opposite happening, you’d be grilling Mariota for not playing as fast. 

Posted Images

In 2015, Mariota was awesome in camps.  Lots of people said it was because our secondary sucked so bad. I hope today's practice means our secondary is so dominant no QB can throw on them.  

I think they've had 3 open sessions (the two OTA's and today's minicamp).  First day was reportedly up and down.  Second one he was really good from all reports.  Today, mostly bad from all reports.  IDK if it means a ton but given his history, hard to come away optimistic that he's fixed the mechanics/accuracy issue.

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

WTF was wrong with what I said?  You don't want the 85 Bears defense or a QB better than Grogan or Eason? 

Hey Touched The Tard, after getting bitch slapped by ME that’s about 40 post in a row by your retard army. I bet you wonder why I call you an insult to intelligence.

One thing that has been a consistent issue in OTAs is the chemistry between Mariota and MyCole Pruitt. There have been issues almost every day when Mariota throws at Pruitt - balls getting broken up or off, etc. 

Luckily - if Jonnu Smith gets healthy and stays healthy - then he won't be throwing to Pruitt very often during the season. 

24 minutes ago, Kyle021 said:

One practice... smh

There was practically no one praising Marcus for being nearly perfect last week in one practice but we get this nonsense after a bad one lol.

Edited by Huston

• Jonboy unpinned this topic